Got7 3

Little!Jaebum. Caregiver!Yugyeom. Ages1-4.

Jaebum was panicking. His group had just found out that he was a little.

He thought he was going to be alone in the dorm for longer, but they came home early.

-Flashback-

Jaebum was sitting in the living room in a big shirt he stole from Yugyeom and a pair of basketball shorts. He was watching Ponyo and was sucking on his pacifier.

The boys had gone out to eat, but Jaebum told them that he wasn't feeling well and stayed behind.

As soon as they had left he changed, put on his movie and subsequently slipped into headspace.

He was almost done with his movie when the front door opened and the 6 boys walked in to see their leader with a pacifier and a stuffed cat.

Jaebum froze when he saw them and immediately started crying.

Before anyone could say anything he ran to his room and locked the door.

-End of flashback-

JB was under the covers on his bed, shaking and crying.

He had slipped out of littlespace when he got to his room.

"Hyung just let us in!" He could hear the members trying to get in, but there was no way he could face them now.

"G-go away!" He yelled. He just wanted to be alone.

The knocking stopped and he was relieved. Until the door swung open and he heard footsteps walk into his room.

The blanket was carefully taken off of him and he saw his members looking at him with worried looks on their faces.

"Hyung, we just want to talk. No one is mad or grossed out, I promise." Jinyoung said, sitting next to JB on the bed.

Jaebum sighed as the members all sat down, some on the bed with him and the others on the floor in front of him.

"Well to start I guess, I'm a little." Jaebum said in a small voice.

"We already know Jae." Mark grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

" I found a pacifier when I was cleaning about a month ago. I asked Mark-hyung if he knew why and he suggested that you were a little." Jinyoung said, taking JB's other hand.

"W-why didn't you tell me that you knew?" Jaebum asked.

"We wanted you to tell us when you were comfortable, but I guess that's ruined now." Mark chuckled.

"But seriously hyung, we're here for you." Yugyeom said, placing his hand on the older's knee.

JB blushed, he sort of has a thing for the maknae.

Yugyeom noticed the blush and smiled. "Hyung, do you have a caregiver?"

Jaebum shook his head "I kind of take care of myself."

"Well do you want a caregiver?" Yugyeom asked.

Jaebum's eyes widened and he nodded.

"Well if you want, I'll be your caregiver." Yugyeom offered. This time, everyone was shocked.

Jaebum's blush deepened. "I would like that Gyeomie."

Mark smiled at the two, knowing that Yugyeom has had a thing for the leader for a while.

"Well, I for one would love to officially meet baby Jaebum." Jackson finally spoke.

The rest of the boys agreed and Jaebum nodded. He slipped his pacifier back into his mouth and focused on the soothing circles that Yugyeom was drawing on his knee.

Slowly, he slipped back into the comfortable headspace and looked at the 6 boys with wide and innocent eyes.

"Hey bubs, how about we go watch a movie?" Mark suggested.

Jaebum nodded cutely and smiled at his hyung.

The boys all stood to go to the living room and were about to walk out of the room, when they heard a whine come from the little.

They turned to see Jaebum making grabby hands and whining to be picked up.

Yugyeom beat the other boys to it and picked the leader up and set him on his hip.

Jaebum put his head in Yugyeom's shoulder and clutched his shirt tightly.

"He's so cute, I'm gonna die!" BamBam said, clutching at his heart.

The boys laughed and made their way to the living room, where they decided to watch My Neighbor Totoro.

Yugyeom sat on the couch and positioned Jaebum so that he was on his lap and facing the tv.

Jinyoung went to make popcorn and cut up some fruit for Jaebum as well as getting drinks for them all as well.

When the movie was over, Jaebum started whining again.

"What's wrong Princess?" Yugyeom asked, not missing the red tint on Jaebum's face at the nickname.

"Baba" was all he said.

"Bottle maybe?" Youngjae suggested and Jaebum nodded, whining again.

Mark quickly ran to Jaebum's room to find a bottle. He found one in a drawer and ran back to the kitchen to make up a bottle for the baby.

"He must've slipped deeper into headspace" Jackson said, reading something on his phone.

The boys nodded and Jinyoung made a mental note to buy more bottles and sippy cups.

Mark returned with a bottle and handed it go Yugyeom who positioned Jaebum to a better position on his lap, before taking his pacifier out of his mouth and replacing it with the bottle that Jaebum happily accepted.

The boys watched in awe, as the youngest bottle fed their leader. It was definitely a sight to see.

Jaebum looked extremely tired after he finished his bottle, so Yugyeom decided to take him to bed.

The members said goodnight and gave him kisses on his head and the two were off to bed.

Yugyeom took him to his own room, laying his on the bed and making sure he had his stuffed cat.

He kissed his forehead and was about to leave the room, when a hand grabbed his.

"no daddy, stay" Jaebum said in a small voice.

Yugyeom could've died then and there, his heart was basically exploding with cuteness.

"Okay princess, let Daddy go change. I'll be right back." Yugyeom rushed to his room to change into pajamas and rushed back to Jaebum's room.

He crawled into the bed next to him and wrapped his arms around Jaebum's waist.

JB nuzzled his face into Yugyeom's chest and gripped his shirt in his hand.

"Goodnight my precious princess. Daddy loves you" Yugyeom whispered, kissing Jaebum on his head.

"love ou too daddy" Jaebum replied before drifting off to sleep.

- I am weak as fuckkk for baby Jaebum 😭💕 hope this one was a little better than the last one.