Ateez 2

Little!Yeosang, Caregiver!Hongjoong and Seonghwa. Ages 0-4. 

Yeosang has been really stressed out lately with the comeback and has been pushing himself past what he can handle, making him irritated. He also realized that with this comeback he was neglecting being little.He promised himself that as soon as he was alone in the dorm he would be little. 

That day ended up coming sooner than he expected. 

The boys had an unexpected day off, due to their choreographer being sick. Jongho,Yunho,Mingi, San, and Wooyoung decided to go shopping. Hongjoong and Seonghwa were going to go on a date. Yeosang saw his opportunity and decided to take it. 

As soon as the door to the dorm closed, he went to work. He changed into an over sized sweater he stole from Seonghwa and some short shorts, He grabbed his pacifier from his little box from under his bed, and grabbed his Pororo blanket. 

He settled into the couch in the living room and turned on some random cartoon channel. As the show went on he felt himself feeling smaller. 

He continued to watch the show and happily suck on his pacifier. What his didn't notice was the front door opening and Seonghwa and Hongjoong walking into the living room. 

"Yeosang?" He whipped his head to see who was there to be met with the sight of two of his hyungs staring at him in confusion. 

He's never pulled himself out of littlespace so fast in his life. "I can explain." Tears were starting to roll down his cheeks, he was terrified of what they would do. 

Seonghwa's motherly instincts kicked in when he saw the tears. He rushed over to the boy and sat next to him, pulling him into his arms. "Yeosang we aren't mad, just confused." 

Hongjoong came and sat on the other side of Yeosang. "Sangie, are you a little?" 

Yeosang looked at Hongjoong in surprise, "You know about littlespace?" 

Hongjoong nodded, "Yup, came across it by accident one day when I was looking things up." 

"Yeah I'm a little, I guess I was really scared to tell you guys because I thought you would kick me out of the band" Yeosang admitted, his head hung low. 

"Yeosang, we would never kick you out because of something like that." Seonghwa said firmly. 

Yeosang nodded, a little embarrassed that he thought that. 

"So, I'm guessing that you don't have a caregiver then?" Hongjoong asked. 

"Nope." Yeosang said. 

Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa who nodded. "Would you like us to be your caregivers?" 

Yeosang's eyes widened in surprise, "Wait really?" 

"Yeah, We would gladly be your caregivers" Seonghwa said happily. 

"I would love that, thank you guys so much!" Yeosang said, practically bouncing in his seat. 

Hongjoong chuckled and wrapped his arms around Yeosang's small frame, Seonghwa joining shortly after. 

They sat there for a few minutes, just enjoying each others warmth until Hongjoong spoke up. "So did you want to tell the other members?" 

Yeosang stiffened, "Um, I'm not sure. How do you think they'd react?" 

"To be honest, I have no idea. But I have a feeling that Wooyoung and San are little's too" Seonghwa said. 

Yeosang giggled, "Yeah I want to tell them, but can you guys help me?" 

"Of course baby, anything for you" Hongjoong said, kissing Yeosang's head. 

Yeosang blushed a little. "Oh so I should probably give you guys nicknames" 

"Choose whatever you see fit baby" Hongjoong said. 

"Okay well for you, Hongjoong-hyung I was thinking Daddy. And for you Seonghwa-hyung mommy." Yeosang said, still slightly embarrassed. 

"Perfect." Seonghwa said smiling. 

The three boys decided to cuddle on the couch for a while before the boys got back. 

As soon as Yeosang got comfortable between his two hyung's, he put his pacifier back into his mouth and covered himself with his Pororo blanket. 

As they cuddled and watched whatever cartoons were on, Yeosang felt himself slipping again until he was fully in littlespace. 

Both boys noticed this and smiled at their little baby. 

They cuddled for a while longer, when they heard the door open and the other five members entered the dorm. 

The three boys on the couch sat up and prepared themselves for the conversation they were about to have. 

The five energetic boys walked into the living room, with tons of bags in all of their hands. 

"Um, why does Yeosang have a pacifier?" Yunho asked, as he was the first to notice. 

"Why don't you all sit down, we want to talk to you guys" Seonghwa said, motioning to the couches. 

They all sat down and waited for someone to start explaining. 

"So Yeosang is a little, do you guys know what that means?" Hongjoong asked. 

To their surprise, all the boys nodded. "Wait, all of you know what it means?" Hongjoong asked confused. 

"Well, I'm a little too" San admitted. 

"Me too" Wooyoung said. 

"I CALLED IT" Seonghwa exclaimed, excited that he was right. 

All the boys laughed. 

"Okay so wait, who's like in little/caregiver relationships then?" Yeosang asked, no longer little. 

"Well Mingi and Jongho are my caregivers" San said. 

"Yunho is mine" Wooyoung said. 

"Huh, never would've thought that you would be a caregiver, Jongho" Hongjoong said. 

"He's a really good caregiver" San said, grabbing Jongho's hand causing the maknae to blush. 

"Okay, so I'm guessing you two are Yeosang's caregivers?" Yunho asked. 

"Yeah, we actually just found out tonight as well." Seonghwa said, wrapping his arm around Yeosang's waist. 

Yeosang leaned into Seonghwa, smelling his cologne. "I can already tell that you guys will be great caregivers." 

Hongjoong smiled fondly at his boyfriend and his baby cuddling. 

"Okay we're going to go to bed, Wooyoung is getting sleepy" Yunho said, picking Wooyoung up and carrying him out of the room. 

"So are we, goodnight Hyungs and Sangie" Mingi said, carrying the bags as Jongho carried San to their room. 

"Well I guess we should go to bed too" Seonghwa said, looking down at a sleepy Yeosang. 

Seonghwa carefully stood and picked up Yeosang, while Hongjoong grabbed his blanket. 

Seonghwa carried the sleepy boy to his and Hongjoong's shared room. (Mingi, San, and Jongho share a room. Yunho and Wooyoung share a room. Hongjoong and Seonghwa share a room. And Yeosang has his own room.) 

 Seonghwa laid him down onto the bed and him and Hongjoong quickly changed into pajamas and laid on both sides of Yeosang. 

"Goodnight baby" Hongjoong said, kissing Yeosang's head. 

"Goodnight love" Seonghwa said, also kissing Yeosang's head. 

"Nigh Nigh mommy an daddy" Yeosang said before finally falling asleep. 

^I'm sorry if its bad^