death by head

Jahseh POV

"so she's really dead?" i asked the nurse. "yup the bitch is dead, she ain't got know heartbeat, she ain't breathin', so i know she dead." the nurse said carelessly. wow. i thought to myself, i really killed someone by accident, again. this was the second time this happend. i thought back to the events leading up to this moment.

...

i met this girl on tInDeR named taylor i messaged her and we talked for an hour or so, then she told me that she was dtf. i was so excited cause i haven't had some in awhile and she was willing to give it up so easily. even though her house was 20 minutes away, i ran to her house, i was trying to get my adrenaline pumping. when i got to her house she opened the door as soon as i knocked, she looked so edible, her white lingerie went good with her smooth Caucasian (since yall won't shut tf up IT WAS A TYPO MY BAD) skin.

...

before you know it she's sucking on my dick, but it was terrible. she was just licking my tip but i wanted her to do more, so i pushed her head down further. she started gagging and choking, but i didn't think much of it, my dick is pretty big and bitches usually have a hard time taking my full length.

her eyes started to water and eventually tears came out of her eyes. wow, she's so dramatic i thought to myself, my dick isn't that big. i closed my eyes cause her makeup was coming off, and she was starting to look ugly without it.  i heard her trying to say my name, but when she did, it sent vibrations down my dick. it felt so good and i didn't want this pleasure to end.

so i did what any person in my situation would do. i ignored her and, just like i thought, she was still trying to call out my name, making me happy. but when i finally opened my eyes, i saw that her face looked different, her entire face was purple. i didn't remove my hands tho, i was trying to figure out a possible reason as to why her face was purple. the jeopardy song played in my head as i thought.

i kept feeling what's that girl's name again, oh yeah taylor, trying to get away from me. i pushed her head down harder bc im still d finna get this nut. is she embarrassed bc her head game is weak? i asked myself. no, its pretty good right now. suddenly, i didn't feel her at all, she wasn't choking or gagging.

in fact, she wasn't doing anything, i said her name a few times and when dhe didn't reply i started to get nervous. she wasn't even blinking, she was still looking up at me cause her eyes were still open. i realized my dick was still in her mouth and i took it out.

damn, i thought to myself, i never got that nut. then it occurred to me that she might be dead,  i immediately started worrying. so that's why she was gagging so much, it also explains why she was trying to say my name, and why her face was turning purple!

"shit, shit, shit!" i said to myself. "damn it! fuckkkkkkk!" i screamed. why'd this hoe have die. this is exactly why i was in jail the first time, killing some bitch by her giving me head. "im going back to jail." i whispered to myself. i couldn't go back to jail, and i won't, i thought.

i came up with a plan, i was going to delete our tinder convo, and bring her to the hospital. i was gonna tell the doctor's that i found her out on the street and that she died in my car or sum. it seemed like the perfect idea for me. i looked for her phone and found it next to her bedstand, i tried a few simple numbers, and finally got the code which was 1111.

i was still trying to figure out how to get to tinder on this lil bug. "these dumbass andriods." i muttered. finally i got it and deleted all the messgaes on her phone and mines.

i got dressed, picked her up and carried her to my car and then made my way to the hospital. when we got inside, a lot of people were staring bc she had lingerie on and her face was purple. then a nurse came running down the hallway, she bad as fu-. "ohmygosh what happened!" she said in a perky tyipcal white girl voice."i- um- i don-." i stammered. "you stay right here buddy, im going to go get a room for this little lady." she said. then she turned around and ran away.

damn, shorty got a little pancake booty. she cute, but that voice gotta go. her little debbie cakes were shaking as she ran, but she was workin it tho. then 3 doctors came running down the hall, one had a stretcher, one had a dirty ass outfit, and the other one was sleeping on the stretcher.

"james git offa the stretcher" (or whatever that bed with wheels is called💀). the woman pushing the bed said. "oh im sorry luv, im just bloody tired, dient (yes i mean 'dient') get much sleep last night mate." he said slightly embarrassed. "well maybe if you would have come played with this kitty, you wouldn't be so tired." the one with dirty clothes said. they continued talking and this taylor girl was staring to get heavy.

i cleared my throat and they all looked at me, "can i put her on the stretcher or" what i asked them. they all at once nodded their heads quickly. i layed her down carefully and all three of the DoCtOrS turned around and starting walking down the hallway looking for am empty room.

...

"so she's really dead?" "so she's really dead?" i asked the nurse. "yup the bitch is dead, she ain't got know heartbeat, she ain't breathin', so i know she dead." the nurse said carelessly. damn. the doctor with dirty clothes but also a fat ass walked away. i shook my head and sighed in tiredness. i might have to try letting niggas suck my dick. i thought to myself. gæ.

then i heard, "jahseh onfroy, can you please come with us, we need to ask you a few questions." i turned around when my name was spoken and saw that the voice was coming from a police officer. shit. im going to jail, i thought, at least they can suck my dick without dying. hopefully

*sorry for mistakes

i feel like this ChApTeR is bad af. pls comment, i really love reading the nonexisent ones. jk 💀hope you somewhat enjoyed. stay safe - 🐍