mommy and me

Omniscient

"oh, yes baby right there. you like this sweet and tight pussy you came out of. don't you?" trisha moaned as her son thrusted a dildo inside her.

"ah, yes mommy. i also love this long dagger dick you gave me." jahseh said as he continued penetrating her.

well....

Trisha wasn't his real mom, she was his girlfriend, but both Jahseh and Trisha enjoyed role play; and tonight trisha was the mom and jahseh was the rebellious son, timmy.

trisha:

...

"you've been a bad, bad, boy timmy." mommy said. "I think I should punish you."

"i think you should too. i've been really. naughty." i said smacking her ass. mommy's ass is fat and it jiggles everytime i smack it. "i love the way your ass shakes mommy."

"thanks timmy, i love your deep strokes." mommy said as she started taking her clothes off, i saw that she was ready to get things started and began removing my clothes. when we were both fully naked i kissed mommy leaving hickies on her neck, shoulders, and breasts.

"oh timmy, that feels so good, do you wanna eat mommy?"

"yes mommy, I'm ready."

i kissed  mommy's pussy lips gently, before licking her slit slowly. then, i stuck my tongue inside her and began devouring her. i ontinued tongue fucking her and buried my face deep inside her.

"timmy that feels so good baby, right there that's my spot."

mommy's moans got louder and louder as i continued eating her out. "shit, j-timmy, i'm gonna-." mommy came on my tongue and i swallowed all of her juices

"are you ready for this dagger dick mom?"

omw to church. stay safe. 🤞