Wassup Ma?

"What fucking party Tierra?"

"Rhonda's summer party, she invited us and you know it's gone be hella cute niggas there, you in"

"Well damn do I have a choice?"

"Helllll no" she laughs and gets out the car.

"Be ready by 8:30 I be back over to your house by then we can ride together"

I didn't even fuck with Rhonda Thot ass like that. In the 3rd grade she used to pick on me but after I threatened to wax that ass if she kept taking shit her ass was being real nice. So we been on pretty much ok terms since then. What the hell am I going to wear I know Derrick is going to be there so I had to look cute. I went in my room and plugged my phone to the radio and played my playlist. Try me by dej loaf was playing.. my shit! "Let a nigga try try me and get his whole motherfucking family and I ain't playing with nobody fuck around and imma catch a body" I thought about the lyrics for a little bit and thought damn... but the song still fire. Looking through my closet i decided to wear my black timberland boots, acid washed high waisted jeans with a flannel shirts wrapped around my waist, a white crew neck, gold accessories with my hair in a messy bun. I wanted to be comfortable just in case some shit went down cause Rhonda ass fucked with gang members and my scary ass is definitely not about that life. After showing, and putting my mascara and eyeliner on I examined myself in the mirror. My stomach had gotten wider in the muffin top area. My chin got a little fuller I knew I had been gaining weight. I shrugged it off trying to remember about how much fun I would have at this party. I put my clothes on and waited for Tierra to come. When she came we was out. I knew when we came closer to the house the music was blasting and people was standing outside socializing with red cups in their hands. "Damn it's packed" Tierra said looking around at all the people. "What you think she is most known at school" I said and we both laughed. Walking in the house it was even more people dancing and grinding on each other. Tierra disappeared onto the dance floor leaving me by myself. I decided to go the kitchen and grab some punch which was clearly spiked but tasted good. I danced my way to the other side of the dance floor before being grabbed my arm. It was Derrick. why he keep grabbing my arm. "Wassup ma where you going?"

"Just over there to sit down for a minute"

"Nah come dance with me"

We start dancing a little til the song changed to hot nigga.

"You know how to do this dance ma?"

"Yeah let me show you"

Bitch caught a body bout a week ago. I threw my empty cup up and killed it. He thought it was historical and started doing it with me which his was off but it was cute tho. "aye ma follow me" he says after the song goes off.

I followed him upstairs to a bed room. "what we doing in here?" I said with my guard up I liked him and all but I wasn't dumb. "nah nothing like that i just wanted to talk" ain't that what all dudes say when they trying to get some pussy I thought. "you cool peoples and you're smart so I was wondering can you tutor me next school year I need to get my grades up to get back on the basketball team." he says with a slight smile. Did this nigga just say tutor him. I'm thinking he got my number because he was interested in me but he needed a damn tutor. "Sure" I said a little disappointed. "cool" he says getting up. "lets get back downstairs your friend probably looking for you by now."

I went back downstairs to see a smirking Tierra. "what the hell was that?" she says. "what?"

"You coming downstairs with mr fine ass"

"Uh yeah we was just talking nothing serious"

"Mhmm you better tell me when we leave"

"It ain't shit to tell but ok T"

I went back on to the dance floor and danced a little bit and noticed Derrick was all up some girl ass whispering in her ear and smirking. I'm not gone even lie I was hating a little bit but I felt someone starring at me. I turned around to see a fine light skinned boy who I never seen before. I usually didn't like light skinned boys like that but I was not discriminating with this one. He had green eyes and light scrub on his face perfect teeth and lips. "hey I'm Jeremy" he says holding his hand out. " I'm Brianna"

"Nice to meet you beautiful, I'm Tierra's cousin I just moved here"

yes I don't have to worry about her Thot ass trying to get with him. Blushing at his comment I say

"Oh cool where from?"

"Hold up ma I couldn't hear you lets go outside so we can talk"

I followed him to the back yard where surprisingly their was no one. We sat at the patio tables.

"So what were you saying beautiful"

Giggling I say " I said where did you move from?"

"Oh Miami, and why did you giggle?"

"At your sweet comment"

"I'm just stating facts" he says and smiles. We sat in silence for a minute and he breaks it. "So can I get your number so we can hang out sometime?"

"Sure" I gave it to him and we started walking back to the house.

"I think I'm bout to leave you need a ride home?"

"Nah I'm good thanks"

"Nice to meet you again Brianna. I'll text you tomorrow" he says as his sexy ass walks away. Didn't give my number to who I expected to but he was better. Something about his eyes made him seem sincere. I like him already.

Authors note! Photo is of Don Benjamin!