A Date?

We got home from the party around 1
And I knew I was bout to get a lecture from my parents so I asked Tierra to just stay with me. For some reason my parents thought Tierra is the good friend but her ass be getting me in the most shit! "Do you know what time it is Brianna, what the hell is wrong with you? it's not even the fact you came home at this time it's the fact you can't even answer your damn phone!"
My mom says crossing her arms. "my bad ma it was loud and I didn't even hear it ring"
"Whatever Brianna just don't do that again you had me nervous oh and hey Tierra"
"Hi Mrs. Johnson!" she says overly excited.
Once my mom got out of my ass me and Tierra went upstairs and took showers. After I finished I went downstairs to see what was there to eat because I was hungry as hell. I saw Tierra with her head already in the refrigerator. "What yo ass doing!" I screamed forgetting my mom and dad was upstairs but they was knocked out. I busted out laughing as Tierra jumped. "Dont do no shit like that no more I almost shitted" she said holding her chest. I was still laughing. "Tierra you didn't see this big ass bag of Chinese food" I said pointing to the big ass bag she must be blind. "oh damn" she said laughing. we heated up the food and took it upstairs to my room and ate and laughed and talked about the party. "and oh yeah girl what was you and derrick doing upstairs together" she said. "let me tell you what happened for real. So after we dance he tells me to follow him upstairs and I did of course but not being stupid because I'm not easy like these other hoes anyway we talk for a little bit and his ass has the nerve to ask me can I be his tutor for next school year like really?"
"Dammnnnn girl for real!"
"Yes girl but I did meet somebody else"
"Who?"
"Did you see that real light skinned boy with the green eyes"
"Yeah Rhonda's cousin right?"
"Yeah me and him talked and he asked for my number" I said with a smirk.
"Bitch no he didn't!" She said excitedly.
"Eh-heh Eh-heh" i said like the boy. From the vines. she busted out laughing. "you're a trip bri, and he is fine as hellllll"
"I know right" I said. All of a sudden my phone buzzed. I had a text from a unknown number. Hey Brianna this is Jeremy what are you doing at around 10 am I want to take you to breakfast if that's ok.
"Girl who was that?" Tierra said smirking. All I did was smile. She knew who it was. "Omg what he say"
"He wants to take me to breaksfast!"
"Bitch you better say yes!"
"Damn I am and stop calling me a bitch " I said laughing
"My bad I'm just excited for you!"
I finally responded. I don't plan on doing anything at 10 so I would love to go.
Jeremy: cool see you in the am text me your address when you wake up.
I went to sleep at around 4:00 that morning.
When I woke up in panic from a weird ass nightmare and head was pounding. This was not a "I woke up like dis" moment because my ass looked like I needed to go back to sleep. My hair was a mess and my face was oily. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was around nine o clock and a text from Jeremy had read whats your address? "oh shit!" I say yelling in a whisper. If their wasn't nothing else i remembered from last night I somewhat remember my breakfast date with Jeremy. I texted him the address and he replied I'll be their in 20. How the hell am I going to get dressed in 20 minutes. I put my face cream on my face and brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower. I felt disgusting only taking a 10 minute shower but I had to work with it. "what the hell am I going to wear!" I said opening all of the drawers to my dresser. I decided to wear my denim blue ripped jeans that were high waisted, a black fitted shirt that I tucked into my pants, a white and black flannel shirt wrapped around my waist, and my concord jordans. I have a little time left so I just but my hair in a bun applied some deep burgundy lipstick , a little eyeliner, and my favorite gold accessories. I was just finishing up when I heard a knock stairs." Tierra I think that's Jeremy, wake yo ass up!" I said nervously and whispering as if he was outside my bedroom door. "I'm not getting my ass up I'm tired have fun bitch" she says groaning. I roll my eyes and go downstairs. I was so happy my parents were gone I would have been asked a billion questions. I opened the door to see that green eyed monster. "Hey beautiful you ready?"
"Yeah I'm ready" I say blushing my ass off.
His car was amazing. It was a all black Range Rover. He opened the car door for me and I got in and we were on our way. We pulled up to the IHOP, went inside and got seated. "So Beautiful how did you sleep"
"Ok I guess I was so tired I don't even remember going to sleep."
"Damn you must had one hell of a night"
"You were at the same place I was" we both laughed.
"You must be a younging you can't even hang after a house party"
"Haha very funny and I'm 17"
"Like I said younging"
"How old are you?"
"19"
19? With that expensive ass car that nigga must sell drugs or something.
"2 years really?" I said laughing. he just shrugged.
"I never asked where you were from?"
"New Orleans"
"How did you end up here?"
"Well my dad wanted us to live closer to my grandmother because she was getting sick, she died almost 2 years ago and we decided to stay here."
"Oh I'm sorry for your loss ma."
"It's fine. How did you end up here from Miami?"
"Long story"
"I have time"
"Alright, so my mom was a single mom raising me and my younger brother and sister. My dad bitch ass left us when I was 2. My mom struggled for money when I got into high school so I decided to help her. I got a good part time job but got fired because one of my ex's came to the job and started some shit. After that I didn't know what to do so I got into the wrong crowd and started selling drugs to provide for my family. I started making big money and was able to get all the bills for my mom paid on time and was able to move her and my brother and sister out the projects. Everything was going good until my mom got stage 4 cancer unexpectedly. She told me once she died move my brother and sister in with her sister and I move out of Miami but somewhere close to family. Those words hurt because she knew she was going to die but I did what she told me and now I'm here."
"I'm so sorry."
"It's cool"
"When was the last time you seen your brother and sister?"
"Since the day before I moved which was about a year ago. But I plan to go visit soon just haven't had much time."
"Well that's good. Whatever happened to you being in the drug game?"
"I had to quit and start fresh here with my life. I was in some deep shit too."
Deep shit? That phrase would not stop playing in my head. Is he still in trouble?
Our food came we ate and talked more. "So gorgeous want to go back to the crib and watch some movies?"
Damn i just met him last night.. but I could always leave if he tried something... but he does seem cool.
"Sure"