Chapter 1

Brianna wake up it's the last day of school and you don't have to see these people for two months, get it over with! I said to my self while raising up and stretching. Why was I so damn sleepy? I walked over to my bathroom and took a long look at myself In the mirror. My hair was torn up and I had bags under my eyes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and took a 20 minute shower. The hot water hitting my back took the aches away. I put my high waisted boyfriend jeans on with a white tank top and my favorite kimono sweater making sure my pants covered my muffin top so I would appear to look smaller. I put my eyeliner on as well as some mascara and some pink lip stain on. I slicked my flyaways from my hair into a bun. I put my thin scrapped gold flip flops on to let my chunky pink toes breathe. I examined my self in the mirror one last time before walking downstairs. I made a weight loss shake and was headed out the door i was on my health kick again. My mom was still sleep so I didn't want to bother her and my father was at work already. I decided to call my girl Tierra up to see if she wanted to drive to school with me.

" what you want bitch?" she said in a serious tone. But I knew she was playing.

"well damn a girl can't call her friend and ask her a question?" I said like a snobby queen.

"Hell nah cuh!" She says in her best Delano voice.

"You a trip, come ride with me to school. please"

"Man damn alright"

This girl acting like it's a problem she only live two houses down. she came outside looking cute to death with her little crop top on.

"Damn girl let me get your number" I said with a deep tone yelling out the window.

"Nah I'm already taken" she says putting her hand in my face.

"Can you believe we made it another year girl!"

"I know right one more year to go and we are done man. I'm sick of high school!"

"Right with all them fake bitches and immature niggas!"

"Yesssss"

We finally reached the school 10 minutes later. It was only 8:20 so we had time to link up with the rest of the squad. Now school for me wasn't a problem. I never got picked on for my weight because if the way I carried it. I knew what type if shit to wear to enhance my figure instead of going against it. And also I'm not light skin like other big girls in books I'm one of those Hershey chocolate pieces that just melts in niggas mouth but not yet. Even though I get hit on sometimes and get starred at all the time, I have been single since the third grade! And that shit don't even count! Maybe dudes can't seem to work the nerve to talk to me or maybe they don't like big girls. "girl what you starring at" Alisha said slapping me a little. I didn't even realize I was zoomed out again. "damn nothing, and bitch don't hit me" I said laughing. Me and Tierra finally found the twins Alicia and Alice and our gay friend Ryan.

"Hey bitchessss I so damn happy it's the last day of school man yall don't even know!" Ryan said. I loved his gay ass. "Right but let me go to my class before Mrs. Brooks count me absent I swear she don't like me." Alicia says walking away with Alice. Tierra left me and found her boyfriend and Ryan just disappeared. I was walking to my locker looking down at my phone until I bumped into a hard chest. "My bad shorty" he says with a smile and holding my bad so I wouldn't fall. It was Derricks fine ass! "U-um you're fine I mean it's fine" said cracking a nervous smile. I start walking away until he grabs my arm. "hey uh I was wondering could I get your number since it's the last day of school and everything we could keep in touch during the summer" he said nervously. "yeah it's 2..." "Ms Jordan it's the lady day of school and you're sleeping my class?" Mrs. Johnson says looking at me smiling. "I'm sorry I had a long night." "I see now go to your next class before you're late." That dream felt so damn real. The rest of the day went by hella fast. I was on my way out the door and felt someone pull my arm. "Hey you dropped this" Derrick says. In the middle of my melting I say a simple "thanks" . "you're welcome beautiful and hey all year I never talked to you that much but since this gives me an excuse can I have your number maybe we can keep in touch during the summer." Is this a fucking dream? No bitch this for real my conscience says. Derrick is a brown skin boy with a nice smile and a low brush cut and he also plays basketball even tho I usually like football players. "U-uh yeah it's 213-0000" I said it Hella fast so i knew it wasn't a dream. "cool I'll text you" damn he is beautiful. I must have been in a gaze because I felt Tierra tapping me. "girl come on we got to get ready for this party!" Party?

Authors note: the picture of derrick is Dexter Strickland. And my chapters are extremely short btw.