Ateez when you watch them practice(suggestive content)

Requested by: samarajohn230
A/N: This scenario is going to be a bit different, since it will only be dialogue. I hope you enjoy it!

Quick context:They're your boyfriend

🌷Hongjoong

You entered the elevator and headed to the 3rd floor, where the dance room is. You stepped out and heard Ateez's soon-to-be-released song, "Wave" playing. You slipped into the dance room quietly, and sat on a stool near the door. The song ended shortly, and Hongjoong congratulated everyone for doing so well, and told them it was time to go home. "Hongjoong, look behind you!" San said excitedly.

Hongjoong turned around and his face lit up instantly when he saw you. He ran over quickly and kissed you. "What are you doing here, babe?" He asked. "I missed you," you pouted. He chuckled softly in reply. "We'll leave you two alone," Yeosang said and winked. All of the members left the room, San giggling.

Hongjoong shook his head and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you against him. "How was it, baby?" He asked. "Your dancing? It was as amazing as ever," you said cheerfully. He didn't say anything, he just stared into your eyes deeply, a gentle smile on his face "What?" You asked, turning red. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing, you just look so beautiful and cute. I don't deserve you," he said, kissing you sweetly. "Now let's get you home," he said, taking your hand in his.

 "Now let's get you home," he said, taking your hand in his

🌷Seonghwa

You had been at the company all day, working in the office. Your shift finally ended and you headed to the practice room to visit Seonghwa. You opened the door to see them practicing "Say My Name."

You headed to the corner of the room and leaned against the wall, smiling when Seonghwa saw you in the mirror. He smiled back and continued dancing with more energy than before. After the song ended, Seonghwa rushed over to you, lifting you up. "I didn't think you'd be here," he said, putting you down. "I missed you," you said, smiling sweetly.

He smirked and kissed you, which shocked you, but you melted into the kiss quickly. He licked your lip, asking for entrance, wrapping his arms around you. When you started making out, someone cleared their throat.

Seonghwa pulled away from the kiss and you both turned to see the rest of Ateez, Hongjoong covering Jongho's eyes. Seonghwa laughed, and he leaned closer to your ear. "How about we take this somewhere more private," he whispered, winking at you.