Monsta X:Thigh Riding(Smut)

A/N: Another dialogue one after forever, enjoy my loves ;) this is also to celebrate the 69th part of this book :)

🌷 Shownu

You were watching a movie with Hyunwoo, and his arm around your shoulders, and you were nuzzling into his chest.

An intense make-out scene came on and he got hard. You didn't notice as he tried to hide his boner. He started to squirm a bit, which made you a bit uncomfortable. "Hyunwoo, what are you doing?" You asked.

"Babygirl..."
"What?"
"Can you take care of my little problem?"
You knew what that meant instantly, he didn't have to ask you twice.
"I'd love to," you said, winking seductively at him. You straddled his lap and began to grind against his "problem," but he stopped you.
"Ride my thigh babygirl," He said, slightly winded.

Without a word, you began to do as he asked. He grasped your hips firmly and guided your movements making you throw your head back in pleasure. It didn't take long for you to reach your high, and you came with your panties still on. He practically ripped his clothes off, and took yours off even faster. He threw you down on the couch and hovered over you. "Such a naughty girl," he whispered

He entered you slowly, wanting to make you feel good. "Wrap your legs around my waist baby."

You obeyed, grasping his arms as well, leaving scratches on them as he increased his speed. Nothing had to be said, you were both enjoying the intimacy of the moment; all that could be heard was soft moans and the slapping of skin filling the room.

It didn't take long for Hyunwoo to reach his high, and he would cum inside of you, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you, my baby."

🌷Wonho

🌷Wonho

Hoseok had just come home from performing "Shoot Out" on Music Bank. You had watched the whole performance, and while doing so, you became very turned on by his thighs and the way he was moving his body.

He opened the door to your shared apartment and you went up to him immediately, determination in your eyes. "Hi baby, did you miss me?" He asked, completely unaware of your situation.

"I want to ride your thigh," you said bluntly. His eyes widened, not expecting that from you. You pulled him over to the sofa, pushing him onto it. You lifted your skirt up a bit and straddled his thigh. "Babygirl-" he began, but you stopped him when you slowly began to move your hips.

He put his hands on your hips to help you out and he groaned at the sight of you pleasuring yourself. "You're so sexy baby," he moaned. You bit your lip to hold in your own moans as his hands guided you to move faster. The texture of the jeans he was wearing were absolute heaven.

He kissed you passionately, but gently, which turned you on even more. Soon, you reached your climax and came all over his thigh, much to his delight.