Show me a good time (Chapter 2)

[ Miracle ]

"Ohhh, Storm can we please get this?" I said as I picked up see through shirt.

"You sure you want to wear that?" Storm said eyeing me.

I gave it a thought and I shook my head "Yes.

It was black and see through and it didn't have sleeves at all. I could easily throw a black tank top under it. I could wear my ripped jeans and some black and silver sandals. It was something simple plus black makes you look slimmer. It really didn't take us that long to shop anyways. Thanks to Jayceon he drove us to the mall.

He was sitting down in the chairs in the store texting away. I looked over at him and he looked up at me. He suddenly got out of the chair and came over to me.

"Man I'm ready to go. Y'all got a nigga in here all hungry and shit" He complained.

I mugged him and picked up my bags from the counter. "Do you not see us checking out?"

He nodded his head and he grabbed Storm by her forearm.

"Bae what do you want to go eat?" He asked

I was getting uncomfortable so I walked away from them. I didn't like when they got all lovey dovey in front of me and it wasn't because I was jealous either it was just because it was no point in standing around and watching them. I couldn't keep my mind off of August though. Even though I officially just met him yesterday he was so fine up close and personal. His attitude needs some fixing.

As my mind wondered about August I didn't noticed Storm had caught up to me and was walking besides me.

"Sister, are you listening to me?" She said waving her hand in my face.

I looked at her and nodded. I actually was lying I didn't hear anything she said.

"So is that cool with you?"

"Yeah sure" I said agreeing to that.

It wasnt long after we were in Jayceon's new Charger. It was the complete opposite of August's truck. His charger was black on black everything. I also loved his car.

"Jayceon when you gone buy me a car?" I asked.

He began to laugh and he looked through the rear view mirror and at me.

"Now you know" He began to say.

"Know that im your favorite sister in law" I said confidently.

He busted out laughing again and he shook his head at me. I don't know why he was laughing but I was dead ass serious about him buying me a car and me being his sister in law.

"I hope you know I was serious" I stated.

"After I get my baby right first than I got you" He said

I began to smile when he said what he said. He was really sweet and good to my sister. I mean he was all a cool dude even though he was bossy and he stay rushing me when it comes to me but other than that that was my nigga.

"So where we headed too?"

"To August's house"

I began to freak the fuck out. What? Why are we headed to his house? I never agreed on going to his house. I placed my hand over my mouth and breathed in the palm of my hand to smell my breath. Okay it smells good.

I didn't want to go in his house and my breathe smelt bad. I took out my iPhone 4s and I checked myself in the camera app on my phone. I had on no make-up just a plain face with a high ponytail. I had on no ear rings either which was really unusual for me. I had on some black leggings with a white shirt that said the word "Selfie" and it had the definition of selfie written next to the word. I had on brown boots that where ½ inch away from my knees. I actually looked pretty decent today.