*beep*

unknown number: now go to the office and get started with your days. dearies.

Seeing the message I turn to Sarah. "come on I don't think we can get out of this." Sarah puts her head down in a loss of a battle. "ok then."

we find the office with little to no trouble. get our papers(map of the school, school rules, and paper that says we should up to classes) and we walk to our classes which we have all our classes together. But as we are looking at the map I feel someone tap my shoulder. look to see...

Erik from The Twilight movies. damn. "Hi, your Sarah and Ana  Watson I'm Erik the eyes and ears of this place." I smile darkly. "I'm Ana so does that mean if we take you out the school will be blind and deaf." Sarah smacks my head. "be nice." she then looks back to Erik. "Sorry, she has a bit of a dark sense of humor. I'm Sarah the mother fucking queen of the human race."

Erik laughs nervously then says. "great headline for the paper, 'cause lady's your news." "Your school never has any then happen to it does it,"  Sarah asks Erik. He smiles "How you know.." "Lucky guess." "make shoer you get my good side."  Sarah who for some reason is now my twin looks at me and laughs. "you have a good side."  at this I see Bella walking by with Edward so I casually sit my black skull and cross backpack down just before she walks past me. and for some reason, Edward didn't know what I was planning. cause I'm sure he would of stop me somehow. "I'm a loving person." Right as throws words leave my mouth Bella falls over my backpack. "I smile for just a second, at first Sarah had no idea what the hell had happened until she saw who it was. and knows why I had done it.  "OH MY GOSH. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you coming."  I see Edward looking at me really hard then all of a sudden shock and frustration cross his face. "No it's ok, it happens all the time." 'I believe you, you damn mary sue' I thank with a smile. "I'm Ana and this is my sister Sarah." Bella pulls herself off the floor and holds out her hand." I'm Bella this is my boyfriend Edward." "Well howdy, it's a pleasure to meet you," I say as my Kentucky draw comes out. "Wow, you from the south." "I like to thank I em, we're from Kentucky and there's a little thing going on you know 'it is the south' 'it isn't the south.'"  "oh yeah."

*ring ring ring*

"Well, it looks like we need to get to class," Edward says and walks away pulling Bella with him. "I thank his right." and Erik walks away. "Nice everyone leaves and we have no idea where we are going." I let out a breath. "well be fine."

3.P.o.v.

1st-period math

As the two girls walk into the math room and hand their papers over to the teacher, who looks over them and then signs them. "ok we have one desk open, I'm sore you can find it without help."  'what a lovely man.' Both thank as they start to the back of the room. looking at the students as they pass, Ana sees Jasper in front of their deck.              

as they walk past Jasper does not pay them any mind as they take their sit. and class sarts

2ed period Art

This class Alice is in. Alice being so nice was talking to the new girls as they sat at a painting easel. "wow that's so good." "you to."

Ana's painting