서른넷

Meanwhile in Jin's hotel room while Jungkook & Taehyung were doing lovey-dovey stuff

The atmosphere in the room was gloomy, everyone still in shock.

"Taehyung's gonna leave us, isn't he?" Jin asked quietly, biting his lips at the thought of Young Nation losing their maknae.

"I don't know..." Namjoon trailed

Yoongi let out a puff of air. "The two are so deeply in love, do you really think he'd leave Jungkook?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, but everyone knew it was a rhetorical question.

They had all seen how Taehyung was around Jungkook. Since Taehyung had Jungkook he was so much happier. He was energetic and smiled much more than he had in the months before.

Taking this happiness away from him was something none of the members wanted for their youngest.

"I wouldn't leave Jimin if I had the same decision to make. No offense, guys." Yoongi stated, tightening his arms around Jimin's waist.

"None taken." Joon said, "I guess we have to prepare ourselves for the possibility of Taehyung choosing love. It's his right to do so."

"Why does he even have to choose? That's just unfair and cruel." Hoseok complained

"I know it is, but we can't blame Bang PD for it. It's actually really considerate of him to give Taehyung this choice." the leader justified Bang PD's actions

"Is there really no way for Taehyung to stay in our group and for them to be together at the same time?" Hoseok's voice was pleading, hoping Namjoon would use his IQ to figure out a solution for their predicament

"If we could come up with a good enough explanation for why Jungkook is spending time with Taehyung and is close enough to him to wear his favorite shirt, then maybe... Bang PD seems to be quite supportive of their relationship, it's just our group's image and the fans we need to worry about." Namjoon pondered

"You mean like convincing them that he really is a staff member or sth?" Jimin asked, pouting

"That's what everyone wanted the public to believe but with how affectionate Taehyung was with Jungkook that won't work anymore..." Jin pressed his lips together, "Also it would be weird for a staff member to wear one of Taehyung's shirts."

Hoseok gasped. "What if we told them that Jungkook is a new manager of ours? That would justify him being around us and Taehyung a lot, as well as possibly being touchy."

"Again, why the hell would our manager wear Taehyung's favorite shirt? Do you actually think any of the fans would believe that?" Yoongi deadpanned, raising his eyebrows at Hoseok, "He's younger than all of us and definitely doesn't have the qualifications for that job. He also looks like fucking Bambi. The pictures also show that he doesn't have the authority and levelheadedness a manager would have."

"Sorry, I was just trying to come up with an idea." Hoseok snapped at him

"Calm down guys, the situation is taking a toll on all of us." Namjoon tried to diffuse the situation, "There is not much we can do about it right now anyway. Try to get some rest tonight and be ready to support Taehyung and Jungkook with whatever decision he made."

"Okay let's do that." they all agreed and slowly parted to go to their own rooms

Namjoon didn't stay with Jin how he usually did most nights. He felt like he needed some time alone to get to terms with what was happening.

Being the leader put so much responsibility onto him. He had to appear strong and level headed in front of his group members but the situation made him want to pull his hair out. Sometimes he asked himself why he had been chosen as the leader, he was the second youngest of Young Nation but still he had gotten the position and most of the time he embraced it. But in times like these being the leader felt more like a burden to him.