Would Gin kiss Rangiku?

This question is from Bleach-Harribel "Would you (Gin) kiss Rangiku

Gin stares blankly off into the distant, confused with life at the moment.

"Well what do ya know, first question is for me" Gin says shakily. He rubs his head and ponders the question.

"Well umm, Rangiku is nice and all and umm, she is the one I want ta protect."

Gin takes in a sharp breath and continues. "When I first laid eyes on her, I thought she was a poor damsel in distress type of gal. Then, she became a lot more outgoing then I thought once she joined the court guard squads. She may flirt with everyone else, but for some reason with me she gets more sensitive and quite around me. She starts blushin and everything, it's kinda cute actually.

Gin smiles and then sighs. "If only I could see her again, that naughty girl."

"So, I guess ta answer yer question, yes I would kiss Rangiku chan."

Gin's cheeks took on a light shade of pink, as he tried quickly to retain his normal color.

Suddenly, Gin felt a strange spiritual pressure in the room. Gin turned his head and his eyes slightly widened. Rangiku stood in the white space with Gin. She had come in to say hi to Gin through a senkaimon (portal).

Rangiku was mad at Gin that he said that they couldn't see each other again, but she couldn't bring herself to say it after what she had  just heard.

"G-Gin....Do you really mean that? I thought you never had any interest for doing that kind of stuff, especially with me" Rangiku said sadly.

Rangiku's head drooped sadly.

Gin shunpoed in front of her and she looked up immediately.

"Well, ya know, I was just never interested in doing such things because to me they sounded petty, but maybe I was wrong for once."

Gin leaned into Rangiku and softly pressed his lips into Rangiku's.

He pulled back after a couple seconds and straightened himself.

"What did you think, Gin?"

Gin thought about his response "Hmm, ya know, I thought it was petty, but I think that was worse than what I originally thought."

Gin whipped around and started walking away from Rangiku, leaving Rangiku with an astonished look on her face. Gin smiled at himself.

Rangiku left shortly with a mixture of feelings on her face and strange and exciting thoughts running through her mind.

"Well, I never said I liked her like that, I just said that I would kiss her, Isn't that right Neko chan?"

Gin cocked his head at Neko who had experienced everything from a corner in the medium sized room.

"I don't even want to be a part of this."

Neko walks towards one of the white walls and opens and walks through a garganta. She closes it behind her and disappears.

"Well then, that was quite an interesting question, even for me." Gin rubs the back of his neck and shrugs.

"Well then, Next Question!"

Neko pops through a Garganta that she had made secretly in the ceiling without Gin noticing.

"Remember to comment who you want to be dares or interviewed and if you don't state the name, the question or dare will automatically go to Gin."

"Wait what, I didn't agree to that Neko! Neko you better erase that.....NEKO!!!!"