23. Don't You Dare Dress My Girlfriend Up Like Some Kind of a Hoochie

I woke up the next morning in a motel room. It wasn't the hotel we were supposed to be in, and when Dean came he wouldn't let me ask any until he answered his own. "Orton."

"What?"

"Nevermind. We'll worry about that later. But you, my friend, are headed to Eva's bachelorette. Yeah. I saw the invitation."

I had forgotten that I was even invited to Eva's bachelorette. "I have to go back to the other hotel and get my-" He pulled my bags out from behind him.

"Already got that covered. Just don't worry, and the private jet leaves at a place five minutes down the street. Let's go." He picked me up, flipped me over and threw me on his shoulders than threw me in the trunk.

"Alright, you can get me out of the car now!" He closed the door. I had been in this position with him before. The engine started and I got mad because he just insisted on doing this to me. We finally got there after about twenty minutes, and he picked me up and walked me to meet the others. Nikki and Brie approached me and said we were sharing a room.

AFTER THE PLANE RIDE

We got out of the plane and all of a sudden the baggage worker approached me. "It seems we've lost your luggage." Great. I shrugged it off for the time being and we left. We finally got to the hotel and Nikki, Brie and I went to our room. We walked in and there were 3 queen size beds. The first thing Ithought to do was FaceTime Dean, so that's exactly what I did. As usual he picked up immediately "Hello? E?"

"I'm here."

"Wassup?"

"They. . . they lost my baggage."

"You're kidding me right?"

"Nope." I said, popping the 'P' sound so that he recognized his funny little signature word. "And by the way- you're on speaker with my rommates. Nikki, Brie, say hi!"

"Hey Dean!" Brie said.

"Sup Ambrose?" Nikki laughed.

"Hey guys." Dean responded to us flatly.

"I don't have like ANYTHING to wear.

"I get to dress you up like a little doll!" Nikki smirked, pushing my head back with her hand so that I fell back onto the bed.

"Nicole Garcia don't you dare dress up my girlfriend like some kind of a hoochie!" Dean said.

"Just for saying that I'm gonna make my doll wear a pretty girl outfit."(Haha, who else saw total divas last week?)

"I swear!" Dean shook his head over FaceTime.

"Whatever." I said. "See ya!"