LIARS

LIARS

by: horrorstorywriter97

A year ago,my sister was killed-and that is the truth.Until now,the case remained unsolved.No one could point who the killer was, but the people had a feeling that one of my friends did it to her.Could it be possible?Could it be?

I found myself spooky upon seeing two of my friends dead.We are having party when a killer got on our way. Christine was bloody on a bed.I was at a feeling of gross as I saw the chain locked from the corners of the bed.At the end of those chains were a piece of bloody flesh--it came from Christine's waist.Silence caught me; I can't speak.I want to scream but I can't.I want but I need to keep quiet in able to escape the killer.I covered my mouth.I was getting cold due to the weather.I clear my throat.Trying to confort myself because it will be extemely bad if I accidentaly made a noise-I know that, I need to eschew loud sounds.Hapless,it ends up here.

I was in a huge silence. I'm thinking a plan-a plan which can help me to flee in this quagmire.I remember myself a while ago-a sanguine, zealous one.Now, I must found an exigent solution so I keep on thinking. I perused on things around me. There were a legion of decorations.I can't focused,woozy. Nothing I can think about. My heart was beating fast, consequently both of my hands are shaking while covering my mouth. I gradually walk, making myself ready if there's someone next.

Several steps I made from the bed was the shower.I found Darwin's body hung from the ceiling.His eyes were closely to fall, and his skin was burned.The floor was full of blood which was already mixed with the water.I cried softly so no one could hear me that I was in the room. If only I could wish that this not happening to us-if only it could be a mythical,I did.I was on a nadir of despair to escape.The killer can catch me at any moment.

We gathered 9 pm in the evening.I brought some cakes and drinks for them.I saw my six friends was already at Darwin's house.Chloe was about to throw on the pool when I arrived.Darwin and Paul dived on the pool.They were both laughing and then shouting.Sofia was cooking food in the kitchen.She is already a head chef of a popular hotel after a several years of sacrificing.Among our friends,she is the most successful,or fecund I must say.Despite of being rich,she is hardworking,she's everything-a good example of a progressive,a life-winner.Beside her is Abigail.She was drinking wine while talking to Sofia.Being a party girl,she is the ex-girlfriend of Darwin.Paul has a huge crush on her but she never took advantage of it.She was totally different from Sofia.Almost all of the test during the college that she was taking was failed.Yet,they were super close.

I saw Chloe from the kitchen,swimming fast in the pool.I never thought we will reach this.My sister was a bully, a bully that every student in our college was fearing of.And Chloe,as a bookworm before,was her favorite "punching bag".I can hear from my elder sister that she always made Chloe cried.I thought it was only my sister who always making herself as amazing.After we graduated,Chloe begin to change from being a bookworm to another bully.She wants to be the fear of other people.Paul and Darwin was dancing in the influence of alcohol.Several minutes of watching them,Darwin left the two.Sofia was going towards them with the food she cooked.Sofia was smiling as she cut a part of the Bologna which Sofia asked her to try.She found it yummy.They laugh together saying that Sofia can be marry from now on because of the delicious foods she had prepared for us.

Abigail stands up at hold my shoulder."Let's go with them".I nod and she left me doing nothing.I was happy seeing my friends merry hanging out with each other.After how many seconds,they call me.Paul was waving his right hand.At the other was a wine he and Darwin was drinking before.Another dive from Chloe as I smile.My feet starts to step towards them.Out of the blue when the phone rings.I stop.I turn back and walk but towards the phone.I suddenly pick it up and answer the call.At first, I was hearing a strange voice: "What's your favorite horror movie?". I didn't reply his question so he repeat it. "Who is this?" I said. "This is a game where everybody dies"he said. I was angry then with that words.I quickly drop down the phone but he tried to call again.I was about to ignore but I immediately changed my mind.I scorn him but he laughed as his reply.I flare-up.I was talking angry to him when his voice has changed.It was Darwin who was trying to scare me in a way of prank- a Scream like.I was turning back when I saw Abby holding a video cam.They were taking a video of me getting prank by Darwin.They know what's happening.They planned it,I should say.I didn't laugh nor do a smile at them.I walk out rather.