Introducing Kabir

Mumbai; Monday, 7 a.m.

Stretching his whole body and rubbing his eyes he finally got up and started his day. He freshed up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where he could smell his breakfast already.

„Good morning." he said to his mother and kissed her cheek from behind as she was still preparing food for both of them.

„Good morning." she said smiling and looked at him as he sat on his chair drinking his coffee.

„Did you sleep well?" she asked serving him his favourite dish. Aloo parathe.

„Yes." he said and smiled as he saw his breakfast.

„Thank you." he said as his mother handed him his plate.

„Maa, why do you always make so much for me?" he asked as he took a bite.

His mother looked at him.

„You're working so much, i only see you 5 times each year."

„Arree maa.." he said as he took her hand and looked at her.

„You have to understand na..my job is very important."

„Haan haan..bohot important hai tumhare liye." said his mother and looked away.

„Arree.." he knew his mother was pissed off now.

„Maa? You know that i love my job."

„I know beta, but i'm just scared that something happens to you." his mother said as she

„Nothing will happen to me." said kabir turning her face to him again.

„Acha? Who can give me the warranty?"

„Warranty?" asked kabir.

„Haan.." his mother said waiting for an answer.

„God na?" said kabir looking up.

His mother just looked at him and started chuckling.

„Finally! I see a smile on her lips." kabir said and kissed her hands.

Hello people !!

Welcome to this story! Actually i always imagine it as a bollywood movie hehe😅
I hope you'll enjoy reading and imagining it !

There will also be some songs just like in a bollywood movie !

And the reason i choose vicky kaushal is because i'm obsessed with this man!🔥

And aditi rai hydari because she doesn't get that much attention as she deserves.