Revelation

It was evening now. Kabir had a shower after a long day of work. He cane out from his bathroom with only sweat shorts on as he was drying his hair with a towel. He walked over to his wardrobe and took out a t-shirt. He wore it and went to the kitchen to make himself a coffee.

After some minutes the coffee was ready and kabir took it in his hands and walked over to the office room in his apartement. He sat on the chair and started his macbook.

He went on facebook and saw a lot of birthday party pictures. His and sanjana's friends are partying together for her 25th birthday.

That hurt him a little, he scrolled down and saw a picture how sanjana and some of her friends and eating cake together. Kabir looked at the picture and knew where they were. He looked at the details of the picture and saw that it was posted 20 minutes ago.

„They're still there." said kabir and made himself ready.

He got into his car and drove right to the club. It didn't take him long to reach there. He got out of his car checking his hair in the window before closing the doors and entering in. He already heard the songs and even saw sanjana dancing to the songs.

Kabir walked towards her but the others have already seen him.

„KABIR YAAR! SANJU LOOK WHO'S HERE!"

Sanjana turned around and her smile faded away as she saw him. Kabir didn't smile too, he was angry. A guy came next to sanjana.

„Sanjana?"

She looked at the guy and smiled.

„Rahul, hi."

„These are for you." he said handing her roses and chocolate. Sanjana smiled taking them in her hands and hugged him. She didn't even want to look at kabir.

„Happy birthday." said the guy.

„Thank you." said smiling brightly.

Rahul walked away as he wanted to try a piece of cake. Sanjana continued dancing to the music as kabir walked towards her and turned her around.

„Oh, kabir hi." she said smiling.

Right then he knew it NO he smelled it. She was drunk. Totally drunk.

„Sanju are you drunk?" asked kabir worried.

„Nahin! I'm normal." said sanjana who widened her eyes and cane closer to kabir. Kabir held her and she started giggling.

„Come let's dance." she said holding his hands.

„I don't want to dance sanju." kabir said stopping her from swinging her hips.

„What's wrong with you yaar?" asked kabir shaking her shoulders.

Sanjana just looked at him. Kabir saw some tears in her eyes. He held her hand and took her to a room where they could talk without the loud music. Kabir and sanju got into the room. It was more a room for couples to..make out.

Kabir looked around the room and there was a bed.

„Come, sit." said kabir sitting her down. He sat infront of her on the floor holding her hands. Sanjana didn't wait long and also sat down infront of him so that they could be on one level.

„Hi." said sanjana smiling.

„What are you doing sanju?" asked kabir softly.

„I know you for so many years now. I know that you don't drink on birthday partys. So what's wrong? And why didn't you invite me? Main tumhara dost hoon na? Best friend?" asked kabir.