I'm a chef!

„So..sir i checked on the girl's facebook account. And i've not seen something bad on her accounts." said kabir turning himself in the chair to the right and left side while holding a pen in his hands.

„But sir..somebody told me that she always records herself and sings to old bollywood songs." an old man said sitting opposite him.

„I know sir..but i couldn't find any videos." said kabir.

Kabir thought about it. Why should someone record himself singing to old bollywood songs and put them online?

Kabir's eyes got bigger and he opened his lap top.

„Kya hua sir?" asked the old man.

„N-nothing, mr. Singhania i'll manage this. You can ask the receptionist for another appointement." sais kabir and stood up to say bye.

He sat back on his chair and looked at his screen. There was she!

„Why is everybody so happy with this tiktok?" asked kabir himself and looked at all the videos to find out lore about the girl.

8 PM

Kabir has finished his work and started to walk to his car. He drove to the supermarket to get some things he needed for dinner.

He was walking throught the store with his shopping trolley. Suddenly he heard some music in the next aisle.

„Oh oh jaane jaana.."

Kabir walked to the next aisle and saw two women standing next to eachother and dancing to the song.

„Oh god!" one of them said shocked and stopped recording themselves.

„I'm sorry..i just hea-hey!" kabir started saying.

Hi!" reha said smiling.

„Pooja, this is kabir." sais reha.

„Uhm..hi. Nice to meet you." sais pooja.

„Nice to.."

WOAH! WOAH! HOLD ON!

Isn't this the girl he has to spy on? The TikTok waali ladki?!

„Nice to meet you too!" sais kabir and smiled.

„So..how are you?" asked reha friendly.

Kabir smiled at them.

„Good, thank you. What were you guys doing?"

„Well, we actually just wanted to do a tiktok video..you know." reha said smiling.

„Oh..tiktok. Yeah, cool." said kabir awkwardly.

Poojs just looked at him and gave him a fake smile. Reha looked at his shopping basket and saw spaghettis and a red wine.

„Oh wow! You can cook?" asked reha.

„Huh?"

Reha pointed at his shopping basket. Kabir looked into it and nodded his head.

„Oh! Haa. I can cook and i prefer cooking by myself."

„Oh wow. Well then your job must be from home huh? What do you do?" asked reha.