Chapter 26: Careful

Lucky's POV:

Since Angel told me about her fight with Elizabeth, I wanted her to be on her guard. Be even more careful. Elizabeth is a dangerous person. As long as she gets her way, she don't care who she has to end in order to get her way. And what's more important now is that Elizabeth has back up. Her uncle Goreman, who is Angel's old perverted principal. It's ridiculous. I can't believe Elizabeth is threatening Angel because of me. She's one who cheated and then abused me because I wanted to leave her. With every passing second, I was worried about Angel. They way Elizabeth's mind is set up, ain't no telling what her next move is. So I've been keeping tabs on her, checking in with her every now and then.

She gets annoyed but she knows I'm only because I'm worried about what Elizabeth would do. I looked up at Marcus, who was staring at a poster for roller coasters. "What, you wanna ride or something?" I asked, curiously. He nodded. "I've always wanted to go to Carowinds." He said. "How come you never went?" I asked. "I wasn't at the right height. By then I was, we stopped going because my little brother is scared of heights." He said. "Damn. That sucks." I said. He nodded. "Yeah I know." He said. We walked around til we came across Elizabeth sitting in a McDonald's. She was eating with her uncle Goreman. Marcus looked at me. "What are you gonna do?" He asked, curiously. I glared at Elizabeth. Everything she does from this point on annoys me.

"I don't know yet." I said. "Well I'm gonna do something." He said, as he walked inside. I went in after him. He walked up to Elizabeth and dumped her drink all over her. I snickered. "Oh my God!! This is my new blouse!!" Elizabeth cried. She glared at Marcus. "Learn to stay in yo place bitch!!" He said. We walked out laughing. "Oh my God. Never in a million years would I have guessed that you were gonna do that." I said. "She deserves it." He said. Then all of a sudden, Marcus fell. I looked down at him. I turned around and saw Elizabeth with her hand raised. "Let him go Elizabeth." I said. "He got coke all over my new blouse." She said. "Had you not mess with Angel and Keisha, he wouldn't have done that." I said.

I used my powers to release Marcus. I helped him up and stood in front of him. Elizabeth wouldn't dare to hurt me. "Lucky, move." She said. "No." I said. "I won't say it again." She said. "What are you gonna do?" I asked. She glared at me before turning away. "That's what I thought." I said. "Fine. Be that way. I'll just see if Angel is up for another fight. Or maybe even Keisha." She said, as she ran off. "This bitch is crazy." Marcus said. We ran after her. We chased her through the woods only for her to go to the old location of their house. "Wha...where is it?!" She cried, looking around. Me and Marcus smirked and ran off. She followed us. "Give it up Elizabeth. If you fight Angel, your gonna lose again." I said.

"And if you go up against Keisha, your definitely gonna lose." Marcus said. "Oh my God Lucky. Can we please just talk?" She yelled out. I turned around. "For what? Give me one good reason why we should talk. I hope not to back together. Cause all the shit you've done these past few months really isn't gonna help your case. So why should we talk?" I asked. She stared at me. A tear escaped her eye. She wiped it away and turned away. I felt bad. "Dude don't." Marcus said. "What?" I asked. "Don't give in." He said. I sighed and walked away. We went to Angel's house and made sure Elizabeth didn't follow us. "Marcus just dumped the drink all over her?" Trey asked. "Yeah. It was so funny." I said. Angel smiled and shook her head.

"And y'all sure she didn't follow you?" Aaliyah asked. "We went around town three times. No way she followed us." I said. "Plus, we double checked. We backtracked and didn't see her." Marcus said. "And Lucky, you gotta stop doing that." Keisha said. "Do what?" I asked. "Feeling bad for her every time she cries. The bitch is still evil. She causes Angel her baby, she sent my parents to the ER, she cut Angel and Marcus's brakes. All this shit she's done and you feel bad for because she's crying. Like stop that." She said. "She's right. Lucky, that's how she takes advantage of you." Bryan said. "Yeah dawg. Having a big heart is what's gonna rock you to sleep." Trey said. "I can't help it. And what about Angel? She has a big heart." I said.