17. The Boys

A.n from this chapter all the characters in "when you were there" will be the part of the story.

i hope you don't forget them:)

...

3 month later.

Everything changed after that night. They stoping all their searching for Y/n.

And back to their activities.

Jeongyeon told Twice not to trying to do that again, and Jihyo just can agree with that not because she gives up but she doesn't fight with the older.

Which is that time everyone ready to refused Jeongyeon's want.

Red velvet also same, now they just focus on Yeri who looks sad since that night.

Yeri just can't accept what her best friends actually hide from her. Can they still be called best friends?

Blackpink back busy again, it just can't they understand, they really love Y/n and she really likes sister for them but now she is in nowhere and they didn't know what should they do.

When they in the company and passing Y/n's room, those memories when they together are back.

Bitter? Of course.

The one and only regret are why no one from them forced Y/n back with them after their holiday, maybe she will still with them.

"We are here" Dahyun talking on her phone.

"In here!" From the inside cafe, there are Lisa, Rose and Joy sat.

Dahyun nodding and they enter the cafe. She's not alone she with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Sorry we are late, Jeongyeon unnie have argued with Nayeon unnie so we should wait until they finished," Dahyun said and they laughing.

Maybe they seem just hangout for fun but secretly they talking about Y/n, no one knows. As the maknaes line in their groups, they just want to know for sure where is Y/n.

"Well it's fine, now you're here, want drink or food?" Rose asked the younger.

"Let us order it, unnie" Tzuyu said and walking to the cashier with Chaeyoung.

After they finished ordering, Chaeyoung eyes caught an arcade machine.

"Wo, Tzu look!" She dragging the taller to the machine.

"Whoo, it's been a long time we didn't play this" Chaeyoung said and touch the machine.

Tzuyu looks around the machine, suddenly she sees something, "Chaeyoung-ah, look at this! This is"

"Bae Y/n?" Chaeyoung read the name which written in the side machine.

"What happens?" Dahyun comes with the other when thought why they so long.

"This read this unnie"

"Bae Y/n" Lisa read that again, they shocked.

"What?!"

"Excuse me" Joy stopping the waiter, a man with glasses.

"Yes, miss?" He asked.

"In this machine has written Bae Y/n, do you know about it?" Joy asked the man.

"Oh yes, because she's the one who gives it to us" The man answered.

"You know her?" Rose asked.

"Yes, she is like our little sister, but why you asked that?" The man confused.

"Do you know where is her?" Chaeyoung asked

"For what? And if I didn't wrong you are Twice, Blackpink and Redvelvet members right?" The man asked.

"Yes, we need to know about-" Dahyun stopped her words cause someone calling the man.

"Sorry, I need to go now, if you want to know that, I will tell you later but when we closing-"

"We will wait!"

After 2 hours waiting and they avoided their unnie calls, the man who promised tell them. Sat in front of them but with his three friends.

"Why they are here?" The leader of this cafe asked the glasses man because they already closing and he's confused.

"They asking about our Y/n" He answered.

"Why you wanna know about her?" The good voice man asked that to the girls.

"We have searched her for six months but we haven't found her" Rose answered.

"Six months? Wow, that's so long" The leader said.

"And actually we already give up to find her, but-"

"Give up? Why?" The tallest man asked.

"Because of we just-"

"Tired?" He asked again.

They nodding sadly.

"So if you tired and give up why you still ask us about it?" The man with a good voice asked.

"Because we want Y/n, Rana, Dwi and Dinda unnie back!" Tzuyu exclaims that.

"Why you want them back?" The man with glasses asked.

"Because we love them, we just want to make sure they are fine, there aren't bad things happened to them," Chaeyoung said with teary eyes.

"Please sunbaenim we need to know where is them," Dahyun said to make them shocked.

"Y-you know us?" The leader asked.

"Yes, we know you sunbenim. Since we entering this place we know you" Joy said.

The four-man looks at each other.

"Look, we actually we didn't know where she is now, but you can ask it to her best friends when junior school in USA," The leader said.

"Who are they?" Lisa asked.

"They are.."

Kring!!!

"DAHYUN, CHAEYOUNG, TZUYU!"

.................

Who are they? And who's coming??? wgwgwgw

Stay pray for uri Mina 🙏🙏❤
#GetWellSoonMina.