25) Is she ight.

💀💀 y'all be mad I don't post??? I do 2 chapters every time. 😕

.East.

I wake up to the sound of somebody's phone ringing. "East answer the phone. " she groans. I squint over at her.  Why the fuck is she down here.

I reach over and grab her phone. "Hello?" I hoarsely get out.

"Let me speak to my daughter right now." She sound mad as hell.

"She's sleep. I can tell her to call you back."

"David!" She yells

"Yes ma'am." I groan. Fuck she doing all that yelling for.

I shake Chelsea and she wakes up frowning. I immediately cover her mouth. "Your moms on the phone she wants to talk to you."

"Yes ma'am." Tryna act all innocent like she ain't been fuckin around on a nigga.

I look over at the clock and see its 10 in the morning. "I meant to call you I just...."

I wonder is Chris back yet. I grab my phone off the table and text her real quick.

D: Aye ma. You home yet?

"Yes ma'am I understand but he....."

She pauses for a long time and gets up and leaves the room.

Must be some mother daughter shit. She probably forgot to clean her room before she left.

Damn Chris still ain't text me back. I roll over and try to go back to sleep. I feel the couch dip next to me. "What did she want?"

"She found out about the hospital thing. She said I'm in trouble when I get home."

"Ight. It's time for you to go anyways."

"Baby you still mad? I told you I was sorry."

I yawn and sit up. "And like I said last night. Fuck yo sorry. You know how I felt when Chris did that shit but what you did is worse my nigga. You fucking niggas and I know you don't like to use condoms. Ima go get checked cause if I got something I swear I'll kill you and yo whole family. That's on everything I love."

"Relax."

She leans in to kiss me and I get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and she follows me. "East look at me. I love you. I wanna be with you. It was a mistake. I still felt some type of way about the whole her being able to calm you down thing."

I let out a deep breathe. "Okay ma. I get that. But you just gotta talk to me. I forgive you but I need time to process everything Ight."

I grab my keys my phone and a hat off the dresser and grab her backpack and hand it to her.

"I'm gonna just get this out of the way because I know I can't do this in front of your mom."

I lean down and kiss her and she wraps her arms around my neck. Her phone starts ringing and we pull away. "Looks like you can't do it when she isn't here either."