Bonus 🙂

My nigga (with some parts I changed) wrote this for me. Enjoy 🙂

8 months later

Chris moaned as Dave rolled his tongue around her swollen sensitive clit.

Her back arched without her permission, pushing her closer to him.

She felt him grin.

"Enjoying yourself?" Dave asked before licking  the inside of her thigh, making her gasp.

"East." She whimpered, her hands tightly gripping the sheets. "Please."

Dave groaned, hearing her finally call him by that name was almost enough to cause him to bust.

He pulled her closer, his huge hands gripping her hips, sliding her closer to the edge so her could reach her better.

"Is that a yes?" He asked breathily, the exhaled air hitting her just where she wanted him.

"Yes." She cried. "Please baby."

Never one to disappoint his woman, Dave immediately drew her pulsing clit into his mouth and sucked, hard.

She tries to say his name but nothing comes out. Squirming in place trying to control herself one of her hands move to clutch the back of his head, holding her to him.

Dave flicked his tongue back and forth, making Christina's arch get deeper and deeper .

"David." She whimpered.

He pulled back, and she could see the juices in his bear.

Letting her breathe for a moment while her back slowly made its way back into contact with the bed, he smiled.

"You dripping ma." He runs his finger up and down her lips teasing her entrance.

Chris groaned at the contact.

"Have you been this wet all day?"

"Fuck. Please. Stop teasing me." She begged. "Can't take it."

He smiled.

This nigga here she thought.

"You need me? I wanna hear you say it."

Chris whimpered loudly, trying to close her legs to stop some of the pulsing there but Dave held her thighs spread.

He gently eased his finger tip into her and felt her clench around it instantly.

"Damn ma you tight."

"Please!" she moaned.

Dave chuckled and moved his finger tip out.

"Stop fucking playing with me."

"Relax." He kisses her inner thigh. "You know I take care of you Baby."

Without  warning, Dave thrust two of his fingers deep inside her causing Chris's spine to arch, a near scream tearing its way from her throat.

"Good?" Dave asked, working his hand in and out of her at a rapid speed.

Chris was past forming coherent responses, reduced now to only wordless cries.

Dave felt her walls start to flutter.

"Nearly there Baby?" He asked knowingly, a teasing tone to his voice that she would have glared at in any other circumstances.

"Yes." She hissed, her hips bucking, meeting his hand with every forward thrust. "Please!" She cried.

Chris was just about to hit the point of no return when Dave pulled his fingers out and sat back.