31) You good?

Lmaoooo the name of the last chapter. I'm sorry y'all 😂

.Chris.

When I walk in it's just Killa and Dave in the warehouse with a bloody Zay.

The door slams behind me and they both pull their guns on me.

"WAIT." I scream.

"Fuck Chris. I almost shot yo fucking head off." They put their guns away and Dave starts to walk towards me.

The closer he gets the more blood I can see on him. I take a step back.

"Chris." I see his eyes soften. "Its Okay."

He holds his hand up palms facing me. I walk towards him and he hugs me. I've heard him talk about this side of him but I've never seen it.

"Chris?" I hear from across the room.

"Aye bitch don't say her name." Dave lets go of me and storms towards him and kicks him in the stomach.

I walk over to where they are and look down at him.

All the mental abuse. All of the beatings for just breathing the wrong way, dressing the wrong way, sleeping. Being treated like a child. Being belittled. And worst of all being raped all comes rushing back into my head at one time.

"FUCK YOU." I start to kick and punch him over and over until I feel someone pull me off of him.

He carries me over to the door. "Ma relax. I don't need you involved in this. Go home burn your clothes. Ight?"

"If you want to kill him. I want to see it. I can't let him have control over me anymore."

He sighs. "Ion know about all that. I don't want to bring you into this."

"I'm already in this. I dropped out school. You my nigga. I don't have a choice."

"Aye boss. He choking." Killa says.

"Fuck." He runs over to Zay and rolls him onto his side. He eventually starts to cough out blood and cries.

"It ain't time for you to die yet nigga." He gestures for me to come over and I go to stand next to him.

"I think you have something to say to my girl." He picks him up and sits him in the chair.

"Chris." His face is so swollen and bloody he's almost unrecognizable. "I'm sorry baby. I should've taken my medicine. Please let's just get out of here. I love yo-"

He's cut off by Dave putting the gun to the side of his head.

"Nigga are you dumb. That's my woman. Say you love her. I dare you."

I see Dave's whole body shaking and his eyes are completely black.

"Chris. Please don't let him do this."

"I won't."

I take the gun from Dave and rub the side of his face.

"Christina. Stay out of this." He frowns yanking away from my hand.

"I can't let you do this."

He rubs his face smearing blood on it. "I don't understand." He walks towards the door and status pacing. "Why the fuck do you keep protecting this bitch ass nigga. He put his hands on you."