0

Uraraka is a new student at the best school of art in Japan. While doing the thing she loves most, she experiences all the things she couldn't while back at home. New friends, a snobby rich girl, and a certain ash-blonde haired boy. Uraraka experiences it all at Blossom High.

⊶⊷⊶

hello and welcome to my book. i have been working on this idea for a while now but finally had the confidence to post it. i posted a snippet of this on the 'my hero academia' amino but decided I wanted to make it a full story.

a few things I want to discuss before we dive into the story.

this is a kacchako fanfic. for those who don't know, kacchako consists of the two characters Kacchan and Uraraka. most fans are against this ship but i am a huge fan of it.

anyways, yes this is a kacchako fanfic so there will be a lot of kacchako content in the upcoming chapters. for those who are against this ship, please refrain from bashing me or other people who ship it. it is a preference and we just prefer to ship Kacchan and Uraraka together. simple.

another thing I want to discuss is that I don't have a set posting schedule, I just post when I feel proud of what I wrote. sometimes i have majors writer's block so it might take a while for me to post. please be patient with me as I get more into the swing of things.

⊶⊷⊶

that's all I wanted to say. so please enjoy the story. leave a comment and tell me what you think, feedback would be most appreciated.

much love 💕