6

We left off...

Uraraka made it to the supply closet. When she made it to the threshold, she saw a familiar person putting some equipment back on the shelves. She tried to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't notice her but of course she had to trip on the door stopper. Surprisingly she didn't spill the paint but she cringed as the door slammed behind her and the jerk himself turns around to face her.

She awkwardly chuckled and placed the paint back in its place. Before she can reach the door, the jerk said, "Good job Round Face, you locked us in here."

It was then that she noticed that there was no handle on the door.

She turned back to the boy with wide eyes, "No way."

We continue...

۵Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ۵

"No way we're actually locked in here" Uraraka said for about the 10th time. She ran her fingers through her hair as she stared at the door in front of her. "How do you have a room without a handle? How do you even open it?"

"Bob is the only one that knows how" he answered from his place against the wall. The jerk was so nonchalant about the situation with his arms crossed and eyes closed as he leaned against the wall. Uraraka wanted nothing more than to slap the calm look off his face.

"And who's Bob?"

"The janitor. Look, he comes around 9 to check up on the building before he locks up so we just have to wait for him." Uraraka hated the fact that she had to wait in this room with him for so long but she decided to just keep quiet and stay on the opposite side of the room.

The two waited in the small supply closet for nearly 30 minutes and Uraraka started feeling restless. She started looking through the different supplies in the room. She picked up a small paintbrush and ran her fingers along the bristles. Just then the lights turned off.

"Oh no" Uraraka groaned looking up at the ceiling. This had to be the worst day in her life. Like why did it have to be like this. But then again, it was her fault that they were caught here in the first place. If only she wasn't so clumsy. Uraraka was close to facepalming herself but then the lights turned back on.

What she didn't expect to see though was Bakugo right in front of her. She flinched, not expecting him to be so close to her. Her breathing was shaking as she looked up him and blink a couple of times—a nervous habit of hers. "I-Is there something wrong?"

He didn't say anything and just took a step back giving her enough room to finally breathe properly. She brought her hands to her chest to feel her racing heart and she hoped that he couldn't hear it.

She wanted to ask again but decided not to disturb the silence. Instead, she settled on just looking at the boy in front of her. The boy she still doesn't know the name of. So she forgets her earlier though and opens her mouth to ask, "What's your name?"

The boy that's she's been calling Jerk all this time took another step back and he just turned away from her. Uraraka frowned at his gesture and scoffed before turning away herself. Fine, be that way, she huffs internally.

Uraraka's patience was quickly slipping as she paced back and forth in the small enclosed space. "I think I might develop a phobia" she says looking up at the ceiling for the millionth time.

"Claustrophobia?"

Uraraka looked over at the boy she was unfortunately trapped with and narrows her eyes. "No, jerkaphobia. From being trapped in here with you for so long."