2

We left off..

In front if the door was all of Uraraka's belongings that were in the room. She gasped as she saw all her clothes that she put in to the dresser scattered on the floor. She pulled out the key quickly about ready to give that "expensive" girl a piece of her mind.

But the key wouldn't fit in to the lock.

We continue...

۵ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʀɪɴɢ۵

Uraraka tried a couple more times to get the key to go in to the lock. Maybe she's just too tired or maybe the key was put in the wrong way. After many attempts, she gave up and let out a loud sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

She pulled her phone out her pocket to checked the time.

9:15

Her eyes widened after seeing how late it was. All the offices were closed so she couldn't go to the dorm manager.

Uraraka glared at the door, cursing the girl that was supposed to be her roommate as she gathered her belonging and shoved it into her suitcase.

She was so tired, her eyes were trying to remain open and she was yawning every two seconds.

After closing her suitcase, she sat on top of it as she thought about where she was going to go. That roommate of her could have left her things there until the morning and then kick her out. Uraraka didn't understand why she had to be placed with someone like her. It was just her first day and she already had to deal with all this.

With a sigh, she dragged her stuff in to the shared bathroom on the floor. Uraraka looked through the different stalls to make sure no one was there. After making sure it was empty, she put all her stuff in the handicap stall.

That's where she spent the night.

⊷⊶⊷⊶

Uraraka was up really early to meet with the dorm management. She left her stuff in the handicap stall and crawled under the door. It didn't take her long to get there since she ran. She complained about her previous roommate and about the fact that she couldn't get in to her room.

The lady behind the desk told her that her ex-roommate-who she found our was named Yaoyorozu- requested a lock change. Uraraka scoffed as she pulled the key out of her pocket. She twirled it around in her finger before throwing in to the bin behind the door.

"We can assign you a new roommate" the lady said typing away at her computer.

"That would be great" Uraraka said resting her chin on her hands as she watched the woman do her work.

"Okay, her you go" the lady said handing Uraraka a slip of paper and a key. "You will now be on the first floor and your new roommate will be Mina Ashido."

"Thank you so much" Uraraka said with a warm smile. She twirled the key in her hand and exited the office. There were a few students wandering about, some jogging, others coming back from getting some coffee. She rushed to the dorms, remembering that she left her stuff in the bathroom.

Once she got to the building she went to her new room. She put the key in the lock and opened the door. Inside she saw a girl with pink dyed hair sitting in front of her mirror putting on make-up.

"Hello" Uraraka said taking a step in to the room. Her new roommate turned around with a eyelash clamp in her hand. Her lips pulled in to a smile as she jumped to her feet.