6: 𝘴ꪮꪮ𝓳𝓲ꪀ ꪖ᭙ꪖ𝘬ꫀꪀ𝘴

We arrived at the medical centre where Miyeon and Minnie waited for us outside because the nurses wanted to check on Soojin. We waited for about 30 minutes, one of the nurses went to inform us that they finished checking Soojin up and we can now visit her.

We went up to the 6th floor, where Soojin's room is and walked to her room. Incidentally, when we walked in to the room where Soojin is supposed to be, there was no sign of her, the bed where she was lying down was empty, but it looks as if she had left the bed. At this point, my heart was pounding really fast when I saw the balcony's sliding door wide open and the curtains getting blown by the wind. We searched the whole room but we couldn't find where Soojin is, Minnie and Soyeon went all the way downstairs to check if Soojin is there but they couldn't find where she is.

My heart couldn't pounding very fast, so I decided to go to the medical centre's garden on the 10th floor of the building. Yuqi and I used the elevator to up to the 10th floor to get to the garden. Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat, tears started running down my cheeks, I saw Soojin sitting down in the middle of the garden, gazing at the night sky. "Seo Soojin!", I shouted and ran towards her while crying. I hugged her tightly and cried heavily on her shoulder, thinking that she might have left us forever.

"There..there i'm okay Shuhua, I wouldn't be leaving you girls too soon, besides we just became friends", Soojin said and smiled while patting me at my back. Yuqi smiled as she hugged both me and Soojin. Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon went up to the garden when she found the three of us hugging each other. "Ya'll are so cute omo, thank god Soojin is alright", Minnie said. "Shuhua was the one who worried the most about you Soojin, look at how glad she is that you're safe", Miyeon said.

"Lets all hug", Soojin said. We all hugged each other, I was still crying on her shoulder, I was glad and thankful that she did not leave me just yet because I love her so much. "Soojin-ah....I love you alot, thank you for not leaving me", I said while crying on her shoulder.