Update Huraaaa

XxxJhooOOpexxX thanks for the support and pls read her book. Or give her a follow.

Bodyguard pov before they arrived.
I  the motorcycle at the side of the entrance and the familiar cloth was unseen. That is until I felt a presence behind me. I reacted to late as she stabbed me by my rib.

I gasped in pain. "that hurt." I turned around and threw a high kick. It hit her right in the face and she flew back. I ran over to her form and held down her for arms.

She put up a fight but I got her. "I thought I recognized that skimpy short shorts. Kim Mina was it." this is the same person who attacked little jungkookie the other day.

I read her file and she has quite the reputation. She obsesses bad and I mean bad. I walked inside and tied her up and threw her harshly into the cupboard. I locked with a staff key and exited the room.

"Hey, rookie the others are inside." I craned my neck to look at a hairstylist, he pointed to the room I had just came out of. I ran a hand over my face and marched in there and Burst through the door.

"YOUR FANS ARE CRAZED!"
Present time third pov.

She now sits on the table fixing her new wound with a blank expression. "so who are you." the boys were astonished as to why a gorgeous lady was on there table cleansing a fighting wound. Everyone had left except pdnim and The boys.

"me, I'm your new bodyguard jimin oppa." surprised they stood. "sorry it must not be your first language but oppa is only when they are older than you." said namjoon.

"I know, Korean is my first language actually... I'm only twenty. So I can call him oppa if he doesn't mind." she gave a weak smile as she  slide the stapler over to her as she sat half on the table.

"please can you pass the sergical cleaner next to you."
She then cleaned the staples and stapler. After that the girl looked above as she "CLICK." "mother of all things." she mumbled at the end there were 4 staples. Closing her wound. Everyone was confused. She could've went to a hospital. She wrapped a bandage around here toned abdomn.

OH and don't forget the boys trying to avoid her exposed 6 pack. She stood up and limped toward them "my names Laya nice to meet you." she held out her hand.

may_bornmia pls read her book
And a thanks to chemistry_lover