⚠ GRAPHIC CONTENT NOT AN UPDATE ⚠

If you are sensitive to certain things I suggest you don't read this and I have already spoke about it on my board but most of my readers and low following communicate through this book. (I'm greatful for this who do follow me)

Here's a picture of what's happening...

WARNING ⚠ THIS PICTURE/IMAGE CONTAINS TRIGGER WORDS ⚠

R@pe/P€dophillia/inc€st

The real photo was very graphic and I think it may be a violation to post it so here's the monatized version/clean version or whatever one would say

And this is my take on it you may choose whether or not you want to read it via the next image or in font here. (for those who may not be online readers)

I read something very heart breaking today

Disclaimer ⚠ R@pe ⚠ ⚠ Bl*od⚠

In my city a baby of 11 months was r@ped by her own uncle (I don't even know if that's biologically possible) the baby bled so much and is now fighting between life and death.

The man showed no hesitation, no fear and no sympathy at all before and after. A mother freaking baby. So let's see that's.

R@pe
P€dophillia
Inc€stry

Right off the bat...
The bar for humanity doesn't even exist anymore. What has the world come to... What so now I can't even trust my own family.... Something so sadistic and something so inhumane done in my own city and the fact that gender based violence is already here. They've normalized women being r@ped but this is a baby we're talking about...

Did you know in my country every hour 3 women are r@ped according to statistics so let's see every 24 hours everyday that I live in peace and harmony 72 women are experiencing the worst shame and humility that could be brought to us... And I have the nerve to complain about divorced parents and moving over 12 times in my life in different cities and homes.

I have no right and I'm outright disappointed in society and humanity and my freaking corrupt government that stole 50 million worth in money which was supposed to be used to aid covid-19 is doing nothing about it...

Please think and pray and if you don't pray then just think about these people and help them by spreading the word. We don't stand for this. We stand for equality, normality, peace and unity.

May God (reffering to anyone you may worship and even if you don't worship its fine) protect us all.

Ameen.

-@jikook4lifearmy 💜

Here's the image

You can choose to share or not I don't really care and I won't judge anyone for it

You can choose to share or not I don't really care and I won't judge anyone for it. I'm just spreading the word so it gets some attention thanks for taking the time to read this..

Till next time little omegas 💜