ch.3

As Elsa grew with her new friends, she was now 15. She had more feelings towards Pitch but one day she finds out something has happened to him.

"Elsa? Can you please come downstairs, I have some friend of mine which is Pitch's father." Elsa ran down as fast as she could. You could tell by her movement she was worried, it has been three days that her love never came around. "Hello, Mr. Black. Where is Pitch?" Her voice was slightly different, but from the shadows of the castle and it was Elsa's twin brother with his friends. They all were wondering what Elsa was hiding. "I'm sorry to say this, your highness. My son, Pitch. Went into the forbidden forest and then he went into a cave and never came back. We believe, that he's dead." Elsa felt her heart shattered into a million pieces and she shook her head, denying the fact that her best friend is dead. "No, it can't be. I won't accept this!" She covers her mouth with tears falling. Her father gripped her shoulder and looks at Pitch's father. "Thank you, we will have a ceremony of it at your village. I'm sorry you had to lose your son like that." He shook hands with the man, and ignored his daughter cries. As soon as he left, the king looks at his daughter and shook his head. "Elsa." She just ran towards her room, passing her brother and his friends. She slams the door and curls into a ball, crying. "Elsa." She looks up and saw pitch completely different. He kneed down and looked into her eyes. "I'm not dead, I'm just a monster. My father saw me like this and decided to make sure that I'm dead." Elsa didn't care about his powers or how he looked, he came back to her. That what matters most towards her. She kissed him and he kissed her back. "Please, visit me. I-" he kissed her and pulls away. Saying, "I will never leave you. I promised you that and you promise to love me no matter what happens. Understand?" He looks at her and kissed her forehead. "I love you, don't ever forget that. My friends were consumed by darkness as well, we will be visiting all together to see you. Your highness." He dissapered into the shadows and leaving Elsa alone. Once again...