ch.4

*years passed by. Elsa is having her coronation and it's before the movie scene where Anna screams at her.*

Elsa is now a new queen, Jack wasn't trilled with her at all. He knew she was hiding something. His girlfriend agreed, his friends did too. His guardians also thought something was off. Elsa on the other hand was just protecting pitch and making sure he doesn't attack on children even though the Man in the Moon disagrees with him. He made sure that he doesn't stay in the light where people want him gone. "All hail Queen Elsa, of Arrendale. All hail Prince Jackson of Arrendale." The crowd cheered loudly and the music began.

"Hey Els. How are you?" Her twin asked. "Good how about you?" He shrugged. "Better than anything." Then his girlfriend ran towards him, kissing him on the lips. "Jackie you were amazing! I loved how processional you came out!" He laughed and kissed her. Elsa felt sick and walked away. "Elsa? You okay?" Jack asked. "Uh, yeah. I just need to leave today early." He knew she was lying. "Jackie? You said your sister was amazing? Where is she? If this is her, sorry for being mean or anything. But, she's ugly! And doesn't look to be your right to be the sister you wanted her to be." She squealed in pain. Elsa was angry. "Jack? Keep her on a leash please. I don't like when people talk about me." That made Jack angry. "The hell I will! You are the monster here! You deserve nothing! And the fact you are useless is even better! How can you be a queen when you Can't even control your emotions or your powers? No why! Why did you shut me out? Why did you shut the world out?! WHAT IS YOUR DEAL!?" He screamed, making everyone aware of his screams. Elsa ignored as much as possible. Jack wasn't happy, he ripped her glove off and she screamed. "Give it back!" "No! Show the people you can control the monster or do you need more shutting yourself out? Please, please I can't live like this anymore!" Elsa looks at him and says, "Then leave." She sighed and walks away. Jack was pissed. "What kind of a person are you?! Shutting yourself out! Shutting the world out! What kind of person falls in love with a monster! What are so afraid of!" "I'VE SAID ENOUGH!" Her powers unleashed and then her fear grew. Everyone saw her powers and called her, "MONSTER!" Elsa was about to run, but seeing her brother smirking with his friends and her own father. Then black smoke appears all around them. Sandy takes it in his hand and shows it to North. "Pitch black." He said. "Hahahahaha!" A voice boomed through the walls. Pitch appears in front of everyone. Everyone gasped and screamed. "Monster!" Pitch laughs evilly and looks at them. "Its time to have a little bit of fun!" Elsa looks at him with fear but he makes sure she is safe. "Anyone who dare to speak to my snowy angel like that ever again, I'll destroy them myself. I claim her as my new queen of snow. My new wife! And no one is touching her but me!" He takes her and they both dissapered into the mountains where Elsa and pitch find their voices.