0.

It turned out Braeden had called Alice's parents beforehand and they were fine with Alice leaving, obviously. Her mother had been a mercenary in her younger years and wanted Alice to follow in her footsteps. They had already packed her bags, it seemed Alice didn't have a choice whether she was going or not; she did want to go though, of course. It wasn't hard saying goodbye to her parents, she was much closer to Braeden anyway, so it wasn't long until she set off on her way to Beacon Hills.

When Alice arrived in Beacon Hills she was soon greeted with a hug from Braeden. The two had known each other for as long as Alice could remember however she still didn't know how they met; she'd assumed both their mothers worked together years ago but Alice had never actually asked; it never came up in conversation. Alice and Braeden hadn't had much time to speak while at the railway station, where they had reunited, due to the fact Braeden had to go to the Hale's vault and that's where they currently were.

Braeden had her feet up on the Hale's table, she had soon made herself at home. The man sat next to Derek who Alice knew as Peter already looked irritated.

"The tables Italian." He hissed.

"So are her boots." Alice chimed in earning herself an eye-roll from Peter but she noticed Derek smirk slightly.

"Are we going to talk interior design and fashion or are we going to talk numbers?" Braeden spoke calmly. Alice never knew how Braeden was always so good with people, she always ended up getting her way whereas Alice would say something rude and make everyone mad.

Peter sighed but began writing down a number anyway. Alice couldn't help but notice the older girls eyes flickering to Derek every now and then. Peter finished writing and left the paper on the table, Alice quickly snatched it and read the amount, the number making her raise her eyebrows at the wolf. She then passed the paper to Braeden who proceeded to cross out the number and write a higher one and passed it back to Peter, still remaining calm.

"We're hiring you to find Kate not assassinate the president."

Alice was slightly shocked by his words, she thought Kate had been murdered but she was in Beacon Hills now and no one ever stays dead here.

"I was hired by the Calavera's to find Kate, you're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calavera's is what's gonna cost you." Braeden continued. Peter went on to write a higher number on the paper then passed it to the girls, only for them to not give it a look and Alice pushed it straight back to him, making Peter shake his head and stand up, groaning. The other Hale ripped up the paper.

"We'll pay, just find Kate that's all we want."

The two girls walked out of the vault both wearing smirks on their faces, "Not bad, Alice. You're going to be good at this."