1.

Arguments. If there is something Alice is good at, it is winning arguments. The girl near enough always has something to say. There isn't anything that she doesn't have an opinion about. However Alice couldn't seem to beat Braeden in the current argument they were having regarding sending her to high school.

"I haven't been to school since I was 12 why would I bother going back for my junior year?"

"For an education, you know teenagers need those to survive once they're adults." Braeden spoke in a sarcastic tone.

Alice laughed. "I'm basically a mercenary already and I'm pretty sure I won't need an education for that."

The older girl sighed. "You don't even want a back up plan?"

"They might not even let me in." She hissed.

"I already enrolled you," Braeden smirked. "You better hurry and get ready, school awaits."

Alice didn't like school. It's not that she didn't want to do work, she didn't really mind doing it, or that she couldn't make friends; she could, but high school had a feel to it that made her uneasy.

Alice was in training to become a mercenary so clearly she wasn't the kindest person but she was still a good friend, if she liked you. She was very much so bittersweet in the sense that she was trustworthy unless her job demanded otherwise. Alice never had to kill a friend back home, probably because nothing supernatural happened there, infact she never even killed anyone on her own; only watched because she was 'too young'.

Braeden had given Alice a list of teenagers at Beacon Hills who were supernatural and associated with Derek Hale, apparently that made them good people for her to become friends with. Alice has known about the supernatural world since she was 11. Her normal life was no longer real to her, when she was 14 she realised she was stuck in the supernatural world and there is no way out. However, she was now stood outside of her new high school and ready to be dragged into the real world; for a couple hours atleast. High school was bigger than she had imagined and people were alot taller than her 5'3 self, it didn't frighten her though- nothing did.

After being given her schedule Alice started walking to her first lesson but was soon stopped when a boy collided with her resulting in them both on the floor. The boy quickly scrambled to his feet and offered his hand to Alice, embarrased that he was able to knock her down she shook her head and stood up by herself.

"I'm Stiles," Alice instantly remembered the odd name from the list Braeden gave her. "Uh, sorry about that by the way." He offered his hand to Alice again, this time for her to shake; which she did. She then just continued to look at the boy with a blank expression causing him to raise his eyebrow at her. "This is the part where you tell me your name." He spoke with a sarcastic tone. She bluntly replied with "Alice." hurried to the lesson she was supposed to be in.

Alice didn't struggle in her classes like she had expected, she actually did pretty well. She also learnt a few things about the school from listening in on other peoples conversatons, the main topic people spoke about was lacrosse; Alice didn't really see why this was an interesting sport but she had no right to judge- she throws knives. All in all it hadn't been that bad but it was only lunch and things could still go wrong.