1 - The Rundown

Bayley Martinez

Bayley has had to move houses every so often due to her parents' job. They worked for a law firm which had multiple offices across the country. This time their duties were to be fulfilled in Boston. Bayley wasn't really okay with it since she would have to leave back friends and she probably never see them again. It was really difficult for her to keep friendships this way. Hopefully this was their last stop.

Bayley was currently packing up while thinking about her first day of school over in Massachusetts. She's in her Sophomore year of High School. She was nowhere near excited. Her thoughts cleared out when she heard her door open. It was her mother.

"Hey Bayley, sweetheart, have you finished packing up all of your things?" Asked her mother.

"Oh yeah mom, I'm almost done packing. How about you? Have you finished with everything or do you need any help?" She responded.

"We're all finished. Uh, your father and I found a school in the neighborhood where we'll be living. It's called Boston High School. We filled out the paperwork online and they've accepted you."

"Thanks..." Bayley said with a low tone. She didn't want to think about school at the moment. She knew this was going to take a while getting adjusted to.

Her mother walked out of her room and Bayley took out her laptop out of her book-bag and searched "Boston High School" up.  She found pictures of students around the nice building. They all seemed happy.

They're probably just acting nice here. Bayley thought to herself. She closed her computer and stuffed it back inside of her bag.

Another thing that Bayley disliked about transferring schools so often was coming out to her friends. Bayley dreaded doing so each time. Her parents are really supportive but a few people Bayley has crossed haven't been. She sighed at the thought of having to repeat the process again.

Once she was ready, Bayley hopped in bed and closed her eyes. Tomorrow she'll be boarding a plane, heading to Boston to start another life.

——-
Mercedes Sasha Banks

Mercedes is a girl with lots of friends. She's in her sophomore year, currently attending Boston High School. While she loves to have fun and party, she dedicates herself on being a well rounded student.

Her mother works in Real Estate and she has a brother. His name is Joshua. Her father left her family when she was just a little girl.

She has a boyfriend named Finn Balor, whom which her friends and family adore. They met each other after Seth Rollins introduced him to Sasha's friend group.

As of now, Sasha is just cruising through life, enjoying her weekend with her friends and family, not worried about anything else. What she doesn't know is that once Monday comes, she's going to cross someone who's gonna change her and her friends lives forever.