2- This is your Life

POV: Sasha Banks

"Joshua! Come outside with me!"

My brother followed me outside, where played around for a while. Eventually we just sat on the grass. Since we are in Massachusetts, it's always cold, so we hurried back inside.

I went inside my room and continued working on my homework which was due tomorrow. Once I finished I phoned Charlotte, one of my close friends.

Ring*Ring*

"Hey Sash, what's up?"

"Not much, would you like to hang out? I'm bored in this house!"

"Oh you're just exaggerating. But yeah, I'll be there in 30."

Once we hung up the phone, I got ready to go out with my friend. Charlotte and I have been friends since 7th grade. She came to Boston after living in California her whole life.

Once she arrived, I left the house and entered her car. She began driving away from my house.

"Sash, this stuff with Becky is getting harder day by day. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck here."

Becky is another one of my friends. Charlotte and I have known her since we began high school and she came from Ireland. Charlotte has been crushing on her since the beginning but she has never told her.

The problem here is that Becky has a boyfriend. His name is Seth Rollins. He plays football at our school, has good grades, he's charming and all the bunch.

"Well Char, what do you want me to say? I've told you I think it's best you be honest but I also understand why you don't want to be. That's our friend and she's committed to Seth."

"I know!" She slams her hand on the steering wheel. "But it hurts Sasha. Everytime I see them together it breaks me just a little bit more. And it's getting so difficult trying to just act like everything's fine with me. I am not fine!"

Eventually we ended up at a restaurant. We sat and ate, and continued to talk about the CharLynch situation. That's what I'm calling it now.

Finn and I have been quite distance as of late. He barely calls anymore and when I do, he says he's busy or he'll call back later. It's weird. Even when I see him in person I feel like there's something in the air.

Maybe I'm just overthinking.

—-
POV: Bayley Martinez

My family and I are headed to our new place.

We arrived about an hour ago. Tomorrow I had to start school and the thought still shakes me.

Once we arrived we toured the house and my parents told me which room was mine. I settle down on the bed and sigh.

This is your life, Bayley.

I unpacked my things into my closet, set down pictures of my family on my nightstand, and put my wrestling posters up on the walls. It's starting to feel somewhat like home. I guess.