Party Meeting

-----------------------------------------------------Max's POV-----------------------------

It was 8 in the morning when I woke up to a load phone call. Ugh, I decided not to reply and go back to sleep, since school wasn't today I wanted to have a good rest. Then the phone rang again, I answered it this time. It turned out it was Lucas.

"Hey Max, there's a party meeting today."

"I don't care. It's 8 in the morning, I wanna rest."

"Listen, if you want to stay in the party you have to attend this meeting."

"Ugh, fine."

"Okay meet you at Mike's house."

"Okay, see you there."

I can't believe they're having a meeting right now, I wonder what it's all about. I quickly grabbed some jeans a t-shirt and a cardigan. I take my skateboard and skate to Mike's place. I haven't seen the group in a while, so I'm a bit nervous. I ring the doorbell and Mike opens the door. "Hey, Max, come in." I step in and go down to the basement. "Hi, Max, it seems you did come." says Lucas. "Yeah I did. So what is this all about??" "Uhm, two of our party members are coming back aren't they? We need to figure out what to do, they'll only be back for a week." Mike replies. "Yeah, we will do what El and Will want to do." "Aren't you excited they're coming back?" says Mike. "Yeah, of course. I just don't get why we need this meeting." "I think we should surprise them when they come back. Like we did for Dustin." Mike suggests. "Yeah, you guys scared the shit out of me. I'm not sure if we should do that" Dustin replies "Okay guys, you just keep on talking. I'll just come over when El and Will come back, okay?"

I skated back home and laid back down on my bed. I couldn't wait till I saw El again, gosh she was so pretty. I hope that Mike won't try to spend all that time with her, like last time. I wanna have a sleepover with her like before. 

-----------------------------------------------------Lucas's POV-----------------------------

Max left the meeting early. She isn't really hanging out with us anymore. Max doesn't even hang out with me. Something is clearly wrong. After everyone left the meeting, I decided to stay. I asked Mike if we could talk about something, he said sure.

"Have you noticed that Max has been acting really weird?" I said

"I mean yeah, she's always kinda weird."

"Yeah but she's been avoiding us."

"Maybe we should ask her about it, you can ask her."

"I think you should ask her, she doesn't seem to like me anymore."

"Okay fine, I'll go to Max's place, and report back."

"Okay cool see ya."

-----------------------------------------------------Mike's POV-----------------------------

I  do agree with Lucas, Max has been avoiding us lately. She left early for this party meeting. I pedal to her place. After a while I finally reach Max's house. I place down my bike and press the doorbell. A woman I've never seen before opened the door "Oh hi, who are you?" said the woman. "I'm looking for Max, I'm her friend." "Oh right I'm not sure where she is. I thought she went over to your place? I'm her mom." "Oh, er, is she in her room?" "I'm not sure you can come in though."

I looked in her room and no sign of Max. Where the hell could she be? First she leaves our party meeting, and now she isn't in her room. Something is off here, Lucas was right. 

(Well that's the 3rd chapter, hope you enjoy! I will post more soon-ish)