Coming Out and Snow Sledding

Eleven's POV

"Okay, I like a girl..." "Hey, that's fine. I like you no matter how you are. I'm sure Hopper would have too." "So you don't hate me?" "Of course not, so who is this girl?" "Max Mayfield, I think you've met her, she's perfect." "Okay, just so you know not everyone will be fine with it, a lot of people don't like gay people." "Gay?" "It's when you like the same gender." "Okay, I think I like both boys and girls, though. I'm going to hang out with Max." I was so happy that Joyce didn't hate me. I told Max that I told Joyce and she wasn't angry. "If I told my parents, they'd kick me out right away..." "Hey, it's okay, we have each other" I told her and grabbed her hand.  "We only have two days left with each other, what do you want to do today?" Max asked me. "I don't know, what else is there to do in Winter?" "Hey, I know we can go snow sledding, it's snowing so it's perfect!" she suggested. "Okay, let's try it." "Congrats again for coming out, I'm glad you didn't get into any trouble" I asked Joyce if we could go snow sledding  and she agreed. Max went to her place and brought out her sled. "So slow sledding is when you sit on a sled, and go down a hill with snow, it's really fun!"

Max's POV 

Every day, I used to think about El, and then think she'd never like me. This is a dream come true, and no one will ever come between us. I'm so glad I have someone like Eleven, she's so perfect. We went to a hill with lots of snow and placed the sled down. "Okay now you sit here, and I'll sit there." We both sat down on the sled. "Ready?" "Yes." El replied. Eleven screamed on the way down and when we got down I asked her if it was fun. "Really fun! Let's go again!" We went sledding several times, and I had a blast with El. I tried not to think that she'd be gone after tomorrow. We also had a snow ball fight, and laughed. I loved Eleven so much, and I'm here with her, she's so amazing.

Mike's POV

When I looked around Eleven and Max were already gone. Joyce was talking to my Mom. "Joyce, where is El? I wanna talk to her, and tell her I'm sorry, and I forgive her." I lied. "Oh she went sledding with Max nearby." "Thanks." I replied. "Lucas I found out where she is, El's sledding with Max." "Perfect. Let's go there now." We went looking around for the spot where they were sledding. "Hey I think I see them! I told Lucas. "Yep that's them." he said. We spied on them for a while, but they seemed to be just friends. "Well at least Eleven's not gay, that would be disgusting." I told Lucas. "Yeah, let's go home." We went home, pretty bored, we didn't know what to do.

Max's POV

After we were done sledding, we went to my place and snuggled. "I don't ever want to go, I want to stay here, with you." "I want you to stay too, I just want to be with you, forever." My lips met Eleven's and we kissed. We then laid down and slowly went to sleep. I never wanted this to end.

Authors Note: I'm going to end this book soon, but don't worry I will make a sequel. I'll make like two or three more chapters and then make a sequel! I hope you guys are enjoying! :)