Not My Type

Yunho: Mean, Asshole, fake, popular, playboy...

Y/N: Sweet, cares a lot, easy hurt...
But be careful if you hurt her...

You were in high school, because you lived with your sister that can't decide what she wants, you moved to Seoul, to a new school. So basically you were the new student.

Ofcourse like in your all old schools there was the popular gang. Mingi, Yunho, San, Yeosang, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Jongho. All boys were listening to Seonghwa what he was telling them to do, like date this girl or play with her or something like this. You tried to ignore them because you knew that they are all fake.

But one boy cached your eye and you could not resist him even if you tried. Yunho..

After some time you kinda fell for him. You were always watched what he was doing, well you basically salked him...

Yh: So.. for how much longer are you going to stalk me huh?

Y/N: What... I-i-i never stalked you...

Yh: Do you really think I'm that stupid

Y/N: No wh-

Yh: If you that interested in me then lets go out. I'm gonna pick you up tonight, be ready bebe..

And like that he left

And he really did pick you up, you actually didn't expect that.
After time you two started to spend time together and then date. But everything was just a mean game... well it was supposed to be mean.

One day you called Yunho.

Y/N: Hey. So don't ask anything but sry I break up with you.

And just like that you hang up.

You found out that Seonghwa told him to play a bit with you and then leave you that everyone would see that. But that wasn't the only reason why you broke up with him. You had a big fight with your sister, because she left you alone in Seoul with her new boyfriend and told you that she never want to see you again, that you are only a pain in her ass and that she is finally free from you.
That hurt you a lot because you didn't have anyone else beside your sister.

After you broke up with Yunho, you didn't come to school for over a week. And somehow Yunho got a little worried about you, because he actually wanted to tell you that he started to really like you, but know it was to late.

The time you were at home, you came to make a decision that: If nobody cares about me why should I care about them.