Final

He looked for you everywhere till he heard someone crying in the janitor room. He opened the door and saw you there sitting on the floor shaking and crying. Yunho huged you really fast.

Yh: What happened? Are you okay? Why are you in this room?

Y/N: Why are you here? I though you were annoyed by me.

Yh: What no... I told you that because I didn't wanted you to know that I'm going to get you some water.

Yunho was still hugging you till you calmt down a little. He was really worried about you.

Yh: Are you feeling better?

Y/N: Yeah.. just don't leave me alone here again..

Yunho looked at you with worried and questioned eyes.

Yh: Want to tell me what happened?

Y/N: As I was a little kid and still lived with my parents, they would lock me in a dark room and leave my there for few days without food or something like that just one glass of water. Since my parents are gone I can't be alone in a dark room, I get scared and can't breathe anymore.

Yh: I didn't know that your childhood was like that...

Y/N: Nobody knows... like I said nobody cares about me.

Yunho was quite for few seconds.

Yh: That's not true... I care about you...

You looked at him

Y/N: hm?

Yh: I care about you a lot.. Actually I love you. But its a bit sad that you hate me ...

Y/N: I never said that I hate you.

Yh: I thought I'm not your type?

Y/N: Well you're not, but you are not bad to.

After you said that you started to smile.

Yh: It's much better when you smile.

Y/N: Don't leave me alone please.

Yh: I will never leave you alone bebe.