Not My Type p.2

When you finally came to school, you saw Yunho running to you.

Yh: Could you tell me why the fuck you broke up with me and then didn't came to the school, didn't pickt up my calld and didn't answer my messages huh?

You looked at him with cold eyes

Y/N: Oh puppy did you got lost? Oh here look there's your owner Seonghwa and the rest of the looser gang.

With out saying anything else you walkt away.

Yunho notice that you change in the time you didn't came, because you would never say something like this.

Yunho thought all day in school what you told him and then he understood what you meant with owner Seonghwa. He figured out that you knew of the game that Seonghwa told Yunho to play.

After the school was over you were on the way home, but then again Yunho stopped you.

Yh: How did you know about the game?

Y/N: Bebe I'm not that stupid, I hear what people say.

Yh: Why did you broke up with me, we could talked out, and th-

Y/N: And then what? Oh puppy don't say you really like me...

Yunho looked down, and up again.

Yh: Yeah.... s-

Y/N: Sorry puppy, come to think you're not my type.

You walked away from him, leaving him stand there alone.

On the Weekend you were at the club alone partying with some guys you didn't know. Ofcourse you drank, maybe bit to much. One of the guys you met at the club started touching you not in a good way, but then someone pushed the guy away from you.

Y/N: Yah! YUNHO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!

Yh: Saving your dumb ass!!!

Y/N: What did you just say!!

Yh: Shut up and come with me till you do something stupid again.

He dragged you out of the club and stoped a taxi. As you two were sitting in the taxi Yunho remembered that he doesn't know where you live so he didn't have a choice so he brought you to his house.