the end

And this is it. The end of the teen idle book series.

I have a few things to say, before I get all mushy.

When I started writing this, I had no plan at all. They were never supposed to be a part of Hydra, and y/n's powers weren't from the time stone. Infinity War was never a question. Peter wasn't supposed to be the love interest.

When I started I wasn't a very good writer, I can admit that. Maybe one day I'll re-write this with less plot holes and better grammar, but I'm so proud of this tiny world I created for so many people. I never expected this to be so popular.

I dreamed it would become popular but never thought it would actually happen.

TIME FOR ME BEING A CHEESY BITCH

My entire heart and soul goes out to onelovelyrose.

Ever since the eighth grade I've considered you one of my best friends in our dumbass class. From making fun of each other in language arts, to sending each other shitty memes on Instagram, to laughing and scaring each other in PE, and bonding in Spiker's fourth hour history. Thank you for sharing a braincell with me.

Without you this story and the many more I have been writing would not exist. You always encourage me and are there whenever I need you. We can go days without talking to each other and show up with some shit tik toks and be back to where we were.

I genuinely think this story brought us closer together as friends as without it, you'd not know my account existed and I wouldn't have read your book and we wouldn't have bonded over being crazy bitches.

I've never told you this but I FUCKING LOVE YOU BITCH. I appreciate you for being there and trusting me with so much!!

Also, I'm sorry I didn't kill Andrew :(

OKAY CHEESY TIME OVER(kind of)

Now I want to thank each and every person who read this and voted and commented and who sent me art and your thoughts. Especially @WriterAgreste, your art made my day, I loved it.

I feel lucky that most of my comments have been positive, overwhelmingly so. I've cried and gotten emotional multiple times over the fact that I wasn't happy with my writing but I am relieved that I can write this down as a success in my book.

Of course, I will keep writing and creating in teen idle 0.5. If any of you want to request something over there just tell me and I'll get right on it.

One last time, thank you all so so so much. I love y'all 3000.

~multivxrse