[2]

Eunbi's POV

"Who are you?" I lowered my cap and looked at the girl in front of me.

"Ahh I gotta go" I coldly said. Damn I need to go now or she might recognized me. The way she stared at me is kinda intense and awkward.

   I was about to walk away from that place when she suddenly hold my arm and run so I also have to run or else I'm gonna get pulled by her.

"H-hey where are you taking me?!" I shouted but it seems like she doesn't hear a thing and continued running while pulling my arm.

    She suddenly stop in front of a big house or I can say a mansion but our mansion is bigger though hihi (thick face -_-)

    She let go of my arm so I think she can  opened the door. She went inside but I just stay at the front door, I don't know her so why should I trust her and went inside of her house? Right?

"Come on get inside" she removed her hoodie and looked at me while smiling..

  Ohh she's pretty huh.

" I should get going" I said and walk away but she hold my arms again and pulled me inside of her house

"I said get inside do you want someone to see you in this hour ms. Hwang?" She said smirking.

Shit.
Now I'm doomed .__.
What should I do?!

"Hey don't worry I won't tell anyone about this incident" she smiled at me. *sigh* I think I don't have a choice because she already recognized me.

  I removed my cap and brush my hair with my fingers and sighed.

"Wow you're really pretty " She said. I just looked at her with my usual look

"I'm Sinb. Hwang Sinb" I said while looking at her she just smiled at me. She's actually pretty her eyes are so pretty.

" I know hihi everyone knows you, Anyway I'm Jung Yerin." She said while smiling. Tch she loves to smile huh? Oh well it suits her though.

"Please about this incident let's just keep it to ourselves" I said while looking at her

"Sure. Can I ask you something?" She said and went to her sofa I also went there because I don't wanna look like a fool standing beside the closed door

"Yeah go on" I said while standing

   She tapped the side of the sofa

"Sit here first" she said so I just went there and sit  beside her but not too close I'm still awkward to sit by her side.

" what do you wanna ask?" I asked her while tapping my fingers on my cap

"Why are you out in this hour? Isn't that dangerous?" She asked curiously while looking at me

"Why are you also out in this hour? It's also dangerous isn't it?" I asked back and smirked mentally.

"Hey! I asked you first" she said and I can feel that she's pouting based on the tone of her voice.

"Okay my bad" I said still tapping my cap.

"So why are out in this hour?" She asked again. I looked at her and she's also looking at me probably waiting for my answer.

"I ditched my bodyguards so yeah I got lost and stayed at the park but I'm about to walk home when I heard your fight so yeahh that's it" I said and look away from her.

"Ohh okay. I think you can just stay here and just get home tomorrow" she said and stand up on her sit

  But I'm gonna stay here? I think it's not a good Idea

"Ahmm no thank you. I'm sorry but I can just call my dad so can you please give me your address?" I said and pick my phone inside my pocket. I opened my phone but it's not working Tch. I think my battery's already down.

  I looked at her and I realized that she's also looking at me. *sigh*

"I guess you don't have a choice huh?" She said and smiled while looking at me, I mentally face palmed

"Yeah" I give up. I don't really have a choice, I don't know this place and its already dangerous outside I can only just stay here.

"Great. so you can just use my guest room, come with me" she said and starts walking upstairs so I just followed her

   She opened the door and she told me that if I need something I can just knock on her door it was beside this room. She gave me an extra pj and told me to have a shower so I did it and I need to charge my phone so i asked her if i can borrow a charger and she give me one. Hmm she's nice

But I need to sleep though I just felt the tiredness when I closed my eyes, the next thing I know I'm already on my paradise.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN: So yeahhh here's the 2nd chapter. There's still not much going on but I can tell that my mind has a better idea on this story hihi kamsahamnida buddiess*kisses*