Chapter 2♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko
(Changed middle name)

"Momma what you cook me?" I asked as she was in the kitchen and it smelled mighty good.

To be honest me and my mom never had the best relationship due to something she did a few years back but we were working on it.

"I ain't cook you shit. It's what I cooked MYSELF" she replied before walking out the kitchen.

I looked into the pot and she was cooking beef stew. She got me fucked up if she think I ain't getting none of that.

I grabbed my sprite from out the fridge before heading back to my room upstairs.

I plopped down in bed and turned the Tv on putting it to Disney Channel.

(A/N man don't judge me but Disney channel is bomb man)

After watching 2 episodes of Bunk'd it was around 5:30.

I got up and slipped on my nike slides before wrapping my blue bandana around my head.

"Momma I'm leaving" I screamed.

"Where you going?" She asked as I opened the front door.

"I'm grown" I told her before leaving out the house. I was walking down the street when I saw the same niggas again.

"Aye Noonie" Leeky yelled out to me.

"Wasscraccin" I greeted everyone as I made my way over there.

Quan ain't say nun.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued on.

"I got swishers in my fanny pack" I told them making they heads snap my way.

"What flavor?" Quan asked me.

I scoffed and ignored him.

"Yea what flavor you got?" Pab asked.

"I got all the new exclusive flavors ya HEARDDD" I yelled pouring them all out my fanny pack.

"DAMN" they all said in unison.

"How the hell you get the unreleased flavors?" Q asked looking surprised.

"I got my ways cuh" I spoke before taking out my lighter and getting ready to smoke one.

After we all finished rolling up we went inside Leeky crib.

I sat on the couch as Q was next to me.

There was only one couch so Pab and Quan had to sit on the floor in front of us.

"Y'all want some Hennessy?"

"Fuck I look like?" I asked laughing, "pass me the blunt i don't do the liquor"

"You don't drink?" Quan asked me.

"Nigga what I just said"

"Don't let that smart mouth get you fucked up crip" I heard him mumble.

Who he gone fuck up? Cause surely not I

"Yea ok" I said under my breath.

He turned around and looked at me with a mug before turning the other way again.

"Nigga got staring issues" I mumbled to myself.

"Ain't nobody worried bout yo fake Crip wannabe ass" He mugged.

I gasped feeling real offended.

"Bitch I will roll my fucking 60's and throw my set right now quit playing with me"

"Watch that bitch word cuh"

"Nigga you not gone make me watch shit so stfu"

"Man what y'all asses arguing about now? Y'all literally just met" Pab said shaking his head.

I mugged him.

"Man tell this nigga stop testing my fucking gangsta and shit" I said as I mushed Quan's head.

"Don't touch me bitch" he warned.

"Call me a bitch again and see if my fist connect wit yo damn face" I stated.

He looked at me with the "You ain't gone do shit" face.

I swung on him punching him in the back of the head.

"Aww Hell naw" he said before standing up as I got up also.

"Man y'all niggas ain't fighting in my house" Leeky said.

"Let's take this shit outside then cuh" I spoke taking my bandana off my head and wrapping it around my leg.

"Ian fighting no girl but you gone stop putting yo hands on me before I get my girl to beat yo ass" he said as if I was scared of him or his girl.

Pab, Leeky, and Q busted out laughing as I did the same.

"Man you know Jai ain't bout that shit" Q said shaking his head still laughing.

"Man fuck y'all niggas I'm out" he did before grabbing his shit and walking out the house.

"Welp Somebodies madddd" Leeky coo'd

I laughed before grabbing another blunt and lighting that shit up.