Chapter 15♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"So you gone tell me what happened?" Quan asked me for the 146th time. Yes I've been counting.

"Bro LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I yelled causing the whole car to get quiet.

He looked at me with a blank face for about 5 mins. I'm scared.

"BRO WHO TF IS U FUCKING YELLING AT?" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I WANNA YELL TOO LALALALLALALAL" Pab yelled also.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPP" Q yelled.

" YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" Perc added.

"SHUT UP U PREGNANT BITCH" Leeky screamed.

"ALL YALL JUST SHUT UP PLEASE" Visa said.

"You don't tell nobody to shut up when u can't even tell me who- nvm" I stopped myself.

"What u can't tell her?" Leeky asked.

She glared at me before pulling out her phone completely ignoring him.

We pulled up to the hotel before grabbing all our stuff and heading inside.

Once we got in that room I knew Quan was just gone start yelling and I really don't have time for it.

I used the Key to open the door then set my stuff down.

Quan turned me around pushing me on the bed wrapping his hand around my neck.

"Why u keep fucking playing wit me cuh?"

I didn't say anything.

"Answer me"

"I'm sorry" was all I said.

He smirked before kissing me with extra tongue. Of course I kissed back allowing our tongues to move in sync.

He lifted up my shirt while beginning to massage my left breast causing me to moan into the kiss.

1 hour later..

"We have to leave soon and I can't even walk" I groaned as I laid on the bed.

"And who's fault is that?" He asked.

"Suck my dick"

"Nah but u can suck mines"

I smacked my teeth and limped to the bathroom to take a shower.

He stuck his foot out making me trip on purpose.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER" I yelled causing him to bust out laughing.

"Turn the water on so we can leave"

He turned the water on still laughing.

(I really don't have no motivation for this book no more like I don't wanna right it anymore I'm sorry☹️)