Chapter 13♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"How long is this damn car ride?" I asked Quan as he bought a van for the whole gang to ride in.

"Only 3 hours bae"

"ONLYYYY???" Me and Visa yelled at the same time.

"Ok y'all can like lower y'all volumes" Pab said while putting his AirPods back in.

Visa smacked him in the back of his neck.

"Ahh fuck was that for?"

"Fuck up" she responded.

"So I'm finna sit in a car for 3 hours with these musty ass niggas?" I whispered in Quan's ears as he laughed.

"I heard that bitch" Leeky yelled.

I rolled my eyes before getting all the way in the back.

Perc was gonna drive while Q was in the passenger seat.

Leeky and Visa were in the middle, and me and Quan were In the back.

"I'm telling y'all right now no nasty stuff cuz I will stop this car in the middle of the road" Perc admitted.

I laughed.

"Perc shut yo pregnant ass up and drive nigga" Quan said.

He smacked his teeth as everyone laughed and began driving.

"Aye lemme get the aux cord" I told Q as he passed it to me.

I grabbed it and hooked my phone up playing my playlist.

"IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CHANGE YO LIFE BABY I CAN BE THE ONE WHO CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE" me and Visa sung the lyrics to City Girls by YNW Melly.

"Free my husband"

"Make me fuck u up" Quan warned.

"NEXT SONG" Visa yelled.

"I GOT BLACK I GOT WHITE WHAT YOU WANT, HOP OUTSIDE A GHOST AND HOP UP IN A PHANTOM" Perc rapped to "Ransom" by Lil Tecca.

"NEXT SONG" Visa yelled.

"COME VIBE WIT A REAL NIGGA HUH BONNIE AND CLYDE WIT A REAL NIGGA YEA" We all rapped to "Cursed Vibes" by NLE Choppa.

I eventually got tired and fell asleep on Quan's lap as he played in my hair.

3 hours later...

We pulled up in front of a nice looking hotel before gettin four bags out the trunk and walking inside.

Quan walked up to the receptionist who was giving him the room numbers.

"Yours is room 347, and mines 348" she tried to whisper the last part.

"Mines is also 347 I hope we won't be too loud in the bedroom that u would hear us" I replied smiling.

She looked shock before clearing her throat and giving him the keys.

"Ugly bitch"

"Chill mamas" Quan said rolling his eyes going into the elevator as I followed behind him.

"What u rolling yo eyes for?"

"You did to much"

"So what would u do if a nigga told me that same exact thing"

He stayed quiet.

"Exactly" I replied as the doors open and I followed the numbers to 347.

I waited for Quan to open the door as we both walked inside.

It looked nice and decent.

I didn't have a problem wit it.

I sat all my bags down on the floor next to the closet as Quan did the same.

He came up behind me kissing on my neck.

"Stop. I do too much right"

He smacked his lips. "C'mon stop playing I'm sorry"

I wanted to get under his skin.

"I don't wanna fuck u I'm allergic to sea food" I said.

He looked at me confused.

"I'm allergic to shrimp" I said before getting In the bed leaving him there with his mouth in a "o" shape.

I laughed loudly.

"U tryna say I gotta lil dick?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Bet"

He pulled my legs to the end of the bed before sliding my pants off.

I groaned because those were new.

He pulled my underwear down looking me in my eyes before licking my clit making me close my eyes.