Chapter 1: Realizing Some of My Identity

Saturday, the first day of summer brake. I still can't get over the thing that went in my mind. I was still very curious.
I ate breakfast with my family. While we were eating I suddenly brought the topic of war. Then mom said that's peculiar your not interested in war why'd you bring the topic? My mom asked me in a less peculiar way. I said it's because I feel like I went to war before. I said I just felt like I've been to war before. Then my mom suddenly got suprized and agresively who told you that?!
I got very surprised because my mom never acted like that before. Then my mom and dad were arguing about something then my mom looked at me and I can hear her saying he must not know it then I asked must not know what? Nothing she replied. I was known for being a great lie detector so I can see clearly that she lied to me. I again asked the same question. My mom knows that I would not stop until I get the Truth my mom also knows how dedicative I am to what I believe so she just gave me a phone with a video in it.
Watch it. The video has answers your  questions. I played the video it says. Dear receiver of this child and video tape I know you are desperate for a child so rejoice we will give you one. we are people from your neighboring universe and yes there are multiple universes. We will give you this child but with conditions. One Never tell him where he came from. Second don't tell him he was adopted third don't make him sad. And finally never make him recall a memory special about war Because if he does everything we've done for him is worthless. But if he does we've set agents here to help him remember everything that he should know. Actually this child was an adult who fought well in the war. We turned him into a baby again for him to forget everything. He has experience too much pain and had lost too much. He lost one thing and it cost more than his life to him. We have another request don't  change roi's name. Roi if you're watching this sorry video does not have everything you want to know. I purposely did that. But some memories of your past can be recalled we set retired agents here just in case someone in our enemies tries to kill you but they don't know everything about you that's why I chose them. You had gone through too much pain and none of us can keep the fact that you are broken too much so we did not include that part so it's up to you we will no tell more of your information you will have to locate all the agents. Each of them has different information about you. We will just tell you where to find them. If you are wondering why we separated them it's because there's still chance you won't figure it out but we still have guilt about erasing your memories so here the first person we would like you to meet is Jana she is close because she is your main gard. Also some places might lead you to flash backs so be aware around places.
And roi good luck by the time you have seen this you probably seen Jana so if she tries to say that she is not connected just show her this.
Good luck