Chapter1: Natalie

Hi, my name is Natalie. I'm 13 years old and in 7th grade. I'm a gymnast and cheerleader. Of course, I'm the flyer because I'm short, skinny, and underweight. I'm ashamed of it, but I only weigh 50 pounds on the dot. I'm really not sure why though. Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian. I can't stand to see people eat meat because I LOVE animals. I couldn't hurt an animal even if I was triple dog dared or something.

I have dark black hair and bright blue eyes. My favorite color is purple, but I like yellow and blue also. And no, if you think I am a girly girl because I do cheerleading, your wrong. I hate skirts and big bows and makeup and most of all... pink. But I convinced my cheer coach to let me just wear spandex and not a skirt because when I'm doing the scorpion and flips and stuff in the air, my skirt messes me up. So now I'm the only one on the team wearing spandex. But thats okay with me.

I was born triple jointed, so I'm super flexible. That's another reason I'm flyer. My bases hold me up and I have to do all sorts of crazy stuff.

One more thing I would like to tell you about myself. I'm single. All the boys adore me but they are too scared to ask me out. I have a crush on a super cute boy my age named Ky. But he has never noticed me until the day my bases threw me into my back tuck. Then when I came into my log roll directly after my back tuck my bases failed and I fell on my head. Hard.