Chapter 1: Peppery new recruit encountering danger

Following the fragrant path to see a woman in a military uniform standing under that cherry blossom tree, her hands were holding the fallen petals, with a mournful look, there is the look of pity in her eyes.

The second day of training new recruits, outside the training camp.

It was not easy that morning, camp training was only one day, thunder and lightning, not a quick rain, but heavy pouring rain, the road in the jungle was getting more and more difficult to walk, and there is no place to rest.

New recruit Cheng Xue watched her comrades lose their strength quickly, as her comrades scurried for ways to rush to the top. As she walked, she made a mark on the roadside tree with a bayonet at the fork never thought, suddenly thunder lightning, lightning hit where the Cheng Xue, she suddenly fell unconscious!

She only felt drowsy, her whole body aches not knowing how long she was out for, she woke up and found herself lying in the grass, clothes half wet, wearing a strange dress. She struggled to get up, only to find herself very heavy, injured not to say, even her strength felt like it was dwindling.

She carefully inspected her body, she saw her smooth snowy arms, it was unfamiliar to her, she carelessly made a sound and found that her voice was different from that of the past, she estimated that her body was currently fifteen or sixteen years old.

She subconsciously told herself that she had crossed through, just the soul of Cheng Xue, and not the rest of her.

She only remembered that she was struck by lightning while training in the field and did not remember what happened afterward!

Horrified watching around, she only saw a group of black-clad people coming at her to kill.

"Look, there she is!"

"We absolutely cannot let her get away again! Otherwise, we will lose the treasure map!"

Cheng Xue's heartfelt a hint of surprise. Treasure map? This little girl's body is hiding a treasure map?

Seeing that the situation was not good, Cheng Xue held onto her throbbing body and ran, but how can the body of a fifteen to sixteen years old girl compare to those well train clad black

people brimming with murderous aura and two to three of those clad black people would know qinggong.

It would not be good if they caught up to her and capture her! Seeing some of the clad black people soar up, almost catching up, Cheng Xue made a move, she picked a tender tree and quickly climbed atop the tree.

At the moment, the black-clad people had surrounded the tree.

"Haha......haha! Do not look at Murong old thief, an old planner, how did he not teach his daughter how to escape?" The leader of the clad black people could not help but ridicule.

"You go get her down!"

Seeing herself about to fall into the hand of clad black men, and suddenly a man dressed in white, holding a sword descended from the skies, with a leisure turn of one hand, those clad black people were repelled.

Cheng Xue found it difficult to lift her head, He was wearing a gauze hat that covered his face, only showing his handsome shadow.

She did not speak as the man dressed in white gently picked her up, and used qinggong to get farther away.

"Who are you? Why did you grab me?" Cheng Xue asked while reluctantly struggling in the air.

Then it seems that a burst of cold entered her body: "Miss, it looks like I'm saving you?"