Chapter 29: Collision of Fireworks

The flowers bloomed in the Imperial Garden, the palace ladies and sisters walked together as there was a huge banquet in the palace, one that was unprecedented, even comparable to the Emperor's birthday feast.

In a blink of an eye, the nobles, the governments' officials, the nobles consorts and the beautiful women... people of different identities came to the Royal Garden in succession. The guards in the garden were all elites in the Yu Lin. At this moment, they did not dare to have the slightest carelessness while on their patrols.

When everyone saw this huge platoon, it was enough to see that the Emperor paid attention to Canglong Shuntian, but compared with Canglong Suiyue, no one can tell who the Emperor prefers. This is probably only known to the respective parties. As for Cang Longhui, the wind is excessive, and he has no intention to concentrate on the political affairs. Everyone does not have to figure out it. He also knows that the position of the Crown Prince will not fall into his hand. He is willing to fight for this Prince. He is very diligent, so everything is unpredictable. Who will be the Crown Prince in the future?

Throughout the ages, there has never been a right or wrong, only if one has followed the right or wrong master...

Cheng Xue followed Murong Li, to greet some ministers, she had to be elegant and conservative, she finally stayed in the Imperial Garden for a moment and was immediately attracted by the extravagant royal garden. Hundreds of flowers blooming were fragrant, so confusing, this beautiful scenery can only be in this palace, it is a pity for the royal's appreciation.

There was a slight breeze as the sun slowly disappeared, she subconsciously felt refreshed —— spring has arrived!

The Royal Garden is also such a style. Comparing the flowers to the women there, there are so many flowers that she can't name. Cheng Xue can't help but think that the bloom is only but a hundred days, then there will be a day it will wilt. How many rare beauties are in this deep palace, lost in the harem?

"Ah? Was this not the girl from before?"

She didn't realize that Canglong Hui approached step by step, and suddenly there was a coldness behind her, which made her tremble.

Before she turned around, she heard the voice of Murong Li: "Hui Wang Ye is polite, does Wang Ye know this official's the little girl, Murong Cheng Xue?"

Hui Wang Ye? This person?

Turning around without hesitation, she fixed my eyes on the older brother of Canglong Shuntian As for what he was called, she really didn't care. See him, staring straight at herself, Cheng Xue bravely said: "Greeting Hui Wang Ye!"

Canglong Hui's words and deeds are all in the eyes of Murong Li's sparkling eyes, and the corner of his mouth is slightly smiling. He looks straight into Cheng Xue's soul making her feel uncomfortable. Could it be that Murong Li intends to marry me to this person? The only thing worth paying attention to was his identity... But for a modern Cheng Xue, what is identity?

"I am Canglong Hui, I am fortunate to meet lady Cheng Xue again!"

Uh? As soon as she looked up, she saw his fox-like eyes laughing, she was speechless.

Unexpectedly, Murong Li did not blame her, but owed to the hospitality: "Hui Wang Ye does not know but the daughter of the old minister, not long ago she had suffered from mental issues of the brain, she only recently recovered, this minister hopes that Hui Wang will not put it in mind."

Canglong Hui seems to be meditation and looks at himself: "I, ben wang, sees that Cheng Xue is a very good woman..." Canglong Hui did not think that the woman who he thinks about night and day would actually show up here. It turned out to be Murong Li's daughter, not wasting any effort but the person shows up! So his third brothers did not deliberately block! He couldn't hold back for a while...