Chapter 30: A Unique Show (1)

At this time, one could hear eunuch Li's sharp and piercing voice echoing in the imperial garden: "The Emperor is arriving."

Everyone who heard it got up and greeted the Emperor: "Long live the Emperor!"

Cheng Xue was in a position which she couldn't see where the Emperor was, let alone what he looked like. It was hard to listen to a long-awaited "arise" and watch it carefully. What makes her angry is that Canglong Shuntian seems to have deliberately blocked her line of sight.

Just when everyone got up and walked back to their seats, Canglong Shuntian suddenly found an inconspicuous corner, and placed Cheng Xue there, regardless of Murong Li's complicated expression.

She only heard him whisper coldly: "Be careful and sit down, if something happens, it's at your own risk!"

She suddenly looked up, only to see that his face was serious, it did not seem at all like a joke, so she nodded.

However, he seems to be extremely uneasy, and said: "If I find you moving, be careful that you will be my maid for life!"

After listening, Cheng Xue believes he will do what he says, who made his skin so thick?

Thick skin= Shamelessness

Although she didn't know what trouble she could do with her own temptation, but in order not to be so depressed, she nodded her answer more energetic than a little rabbit...

Puff...

Her expression and the action is incomparably adorable, like the porcelain doll that is so cute and lovely, one would want to pinch her cheeks, that once again violates his indifferent heart, and then he wants to touch it and had to endure it for a while. She watched the Emperor steadily walk up.

The position Canglong Shuntian put Cheng Xue allowed her to carefully peeked through the seams in the crowd, what she cannot figure out was why Canglong Shuntian wants to do this...

She only heard a mature and hearty voice coming from the front: "Today, Zhen, for Shuntian Huang Er to pick up the wind and wash the dust, this past six years! Now Shuntian Huang Er's body is fully recovered, and the third prince has returned to Zhen's side. Next, this is the luck of the masses! The good fortune of the people! The good fortune of the country!"

Huang Er = Imperial sonpick up the wind and wash the dust = Welcome party

"Your majesty is blessed by the heavens, the three princes are sharing the burden of the country, the scholars are enough to settle the country, the military is enough to settle the wars, with the support of the talented, this is a great fortune to the world!" The person who said this was the high-ranking official Lin Chengxiang.

Listening to the sound, it was faint and weak, she looked and only to see that he was pale, weather-beaten, and calm, she then carefully squinted and that there was a supreme beauty sitting next to him, Cheng Xue wanted to explore it carefully. The line of sight was then covered by the people beside him, and she had to give up in the end.

After Lin Chengxiang's discourse is complete, Canglong Shuntian was busy, kneeling before the Emperor, giving his thanks: "Father Emperor's love for Huang Er, Huang Er will never forget. This child will do his utmost to lessen the burden for Father Emperor, to help the people, even if I die!"

"Good! Come! Award the ministers the thousand year wine, to pick up the wind and wash the dust for Huang Er!" The Emperor listened heartily for a while, the tightened heart of the people suddenly relaxed 30 percent.